GDT: Blues @ Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Blew late leads the past 2 games @LA and @SJ. Let's get a W to help make up for them.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Great GDT yet again :laugh:

Christmas freakin' eve and although this day is always a great one as it means I will be watching Die Hard (as is my festive tradition) the day will be pretty much RUINED if our boys don't deliver me my 2 points for Christmas. 4 days without hockey is bad enough let alone if the last experience of hockey is a loss to Colorado. Ugh.

LGB!
Sounds like my kind of Christmas tradition :yo: you might wanna try throwing a little original Lethal Weapon into the loop, another "classic action flix" where it's timeline takes place during Christmas.

erderuft

Jun 28, 2011
Borås, Sweden
Great scOTT that's a great GDT.

Unfortunately I'll miss the game tonight, but hopefully I'll be able to watch it early tomorrow morning. Anyway, hope for 2 points tonight, and Merry Christmas fanatics.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
I Ott to rest up for work tomorrow, but screw it im gonna go to the bar for this one. Go Blues

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
The east to west pass out of the zone is not working, Blues need to adjust.

Defense needs to stop retreating and collapsing instantly when the Avs hit the line.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
What the **** was Shattenkirk thinking my god that might have been the stupidest play I've seen in some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad