Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Avs | Wednesday, November 27th, 7 PM MST | Welcome back, Mr. Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Colorado Avalanche ‏@Avalanche 2m
Roy said that Matt Duchene (oblique injury) is a game-time decision for tonight's game vs. the Blues.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Need a better showing tonight. Blues are a good team and we let them have their way with us last game...

Time to play like we know we can. I hope we show up as Roy's team, the team that has surprised the hockey world, not the team that Sacco built...

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Roy said that Matt Duchene (oblique injury) is a game-time decision for tonight's game vs. the Blues.

Didn't he say earlier that even though he felt good he wanted him to get that extra rest and until the Minnesota game?

Sounds like Duchene really wants to play.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Can Roy just muster up the cojones to tell Dutchy he needs to sit. In fact I'm worried about him playing both games of the back to back. Seems tough on the body, and an oblique injury sounds like it needs plenty of rest to keep from flaring back up.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 31m
I asked Ken Hitchcock Monday what he planned for #stlblues 1st trip to Denver: "I'm putting up a fence between the benches." #avs #angryroy

:deadhorse :shakehead

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I don't mind Hitchcock and Trotz taking jabs at Roy. It shows they are worried about his coaching.

No one ever said anything about Sacco.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
You guys are stupid, Cake is so much better than Pietrangelo :shakehead Food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hockey player

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Can Roy just muster up the cojones to tell Dutchy he needs to sit. In fact I'm worried about him playing both games of the back to back. Seems tough on the body, and an oblique injury sounds like it needs plenty of rest to keep from flaring back up.
He already made him stay home for the road trip when Duchene wanted to go. The original prognosis on Duchene was a week, so it's not like he's being rushed.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
He already made him stay home for the road trip when Duchene wanted to go. The original prognosis on Duchene was a week, so it's not like he's being rushed.

Well it's the idea that he went from being "very surprised if he'd play" yesterday to being a game time decision today, and possibly playing that worries me. Why rush it? He's too important.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I think Duchene will be in tonight. I feel like he's been good to go for a while now but Roy is just be cautious. He wanted to play last week against Chicago :laugh:

Plus Roy said today "we want to bring the speed"
dutchy's been known to have some of that speed he speaks of

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
If Duchene really wants to play tonight then let him play. Duchene was going to come on the road trip but Roy wouldn't let him. You can't keep Duchene on the sidelines forever. If he's feeling good and the trainers have cleared him then he should play if he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad