Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Avs | Wednesday, November 27th, 7 PM MST | Welcome back, Mr. Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So anyway, I wanted to name this rivalry something that connected Denver and St. Louis.

So I'm going with Suds Series - since both cities are home to major brewing companies (Coors in Denver, A-Busch in St. Louis). Of course I don't drink, but still the name is a good fit.

I like it. Going to pass this on to our board if you don't mind.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
I think it's time for us to all stop chirping and complaining about blues fans.
1. They're team is better than ours. There's no better response as a fan than watching your team demilish the other. The blues have already done that once and it's possible it happens again.
2. We're all acting pretty childish. Chris Stewart made a mistake by showboating but that should have been forgotten about a day later. He said he doesn't care about Giggy and that he ratted the team out but Giggy called him out first. It was a simple response. Not a real classy one but it wasn't as bad as you guys make it out to be.

Hopefully we see a good game of hockey tonight. I know some people such as filthynote set a bad example for the blues fans but in all honesty they've been a fairly respectable fanbase who are finally excited to watch a good team play.

Hopefully the Avs on ice play calms these boards down a bit tonight. I'd love nothing more than a big W over our biggest division rival.

Yeah yeah whatever Blues fans are fine but there's no reason we can't talk about whatever we want. I didn't think Stewart was interesting enough to spend 5 pages on but if we start to limit our conversation to only those things that are super serious there wouldn't be much to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad