Post-Game Talk: Blues @ Avs 6 PM MDT | He came, he yelled at clouds, he conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Blues probably will come out flying next game. I suspect they don't want to be swept by the Avs.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Varly went 10-0 in the World championships last year for Russia and won a championship. It shows what he can do on a good team. If Avs can even decide to play this consistently good all the time, Varly can pot 40 Wins

Absolutely, anyone whining about Varlamov is just trying to find something to whine about.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I know the Hawks should be resting there stars at this point, they've got it locked down.

Wait... Were you talking about the Avs? :huh:

I thought you were done with them

LOLzz

Hawks baby!

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I really hate this team.
The one time Kroenke is in attendance we play well. Extend everyone!!!!!
Why??
Now we will almost certainly pass Nashville and probably the Lightning as well.
Hooray for Giguere.
I really liked him before but I am really turning on him

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Does Sherman ever attend games?

I know every GM of every other team does.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I really hate this team.
The one time Kroenke is in attendance we play well. Extend everyone!!!!!
Why??
Now we will almost certainly pass Nashville and probably the Lightning as well.
Hooray for Giguere.
I really liked him before but I am really turning on him

Nashville has to play Calgary and Tampa has to play Florida. Both could win at least 1 more game. Don't be so pessimistic until the Avs win another game.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
If Avs had split the season series against Oilers, Oilers would be in 29th right now.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Ok for you people so in love with Jiggy, and needing to talk **** about Varlamov.

Jiggy has 5 wins 4 losses and 4 overtime losses, in his 13 games hes had 3 or more goals against 8 times, in his 8 games the team has collected points, he has let in 3 goals or more 7 of those games.

In his 5 wins? Jiggy has let in 3 goals or more 4 of 5....

See a pattern there? The team has for whatever reason decided to give Jiggy more room for error.

Now for Varlamov, in his 10 wins he let in 3 goals THREE FREAKING TIMES, how many games has he let in 3 goals and we lost? 8 times, we have lost when he let in 3 goals. How many times have we won with 3 goals against for Varly? ONCE...

That's how much fn support Varly has gotten from this team.

Varly's first 10 games of the season? 25 goals against, that's a goals against of 2.50. How many games did we win? THREE of his first 10 starts...

Anyone can see that this teams defense and coaching has burnt Varly the ******* out.

In order for Varly to have won the 10 games that he has, he had to put up a 1.70 goals against average. SEVEN of Varly's 10 wins came with 2 goals against or less, and that includes 3 shutouts, and two games with 1 goal against.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad