GDT: Blues at the Red Tank - 7pm (1/18/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1705631697545.gif

My game puck tonight goes to Ethan Bear for a 55% xGF and...

No I'm just kidding. Tonight's game puck goes to Transcendental Jacobian Oshie. Honorable mentions to Max Pacioretty, Dylan Strome, John Carlson, and Charlie Lindgren.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
View attachment 805914

No I'm just kidding. Tonight's game puck goes to Transcendental Jacobian Oshie. Honorable mentions to Max Pacioretty, Dylan Strome, John Carlson, and Charlie Lindgren.
this is good but you really need to give some game pucks to goalies when they "hat trick" themselves a shutout win instead of finding a goal share guy :naughty:
Another really strong effort from the team. A bunch of overachievers and I’m loving it.
team already has more complete games than all of last year. they have taken very few periods off this year.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
View attachment 805914

I was hoping it would be Bear, so that SherVaughan would lose his mind like he does every time you hand out your gamepuck!

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I'd love to see Osh get a shot at another Cup with a contender, but the salary cap doesn't work for it. Oh well, he still looks good in Caps gear.

Reactions: WanderingCapsFan

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
How Oshie goes so quickly between not being able to play at all, having to go to the Mayo Clinic to help fix him, and scoring a hat trick... This dude is a straight up gamer. Great player, seems to be a great guy, clearly a solid family guy...

He might knock Nick out of his spot as my favorite Cap ever. Nick was like a really great movie with a bad ending, and Oshie's a frickin crowd-pleaser start to finish.

WanderingCapsFan

Mar 31, 2008
Marana, Arizona, USA
Great to see Osh have a game like that.
Pacioretty makes the right decision like almost every time. Knew that he’d always been a productive NHLer, but did not know his hockey IQ was so high

Pacioretty definitely looks better each game. Getting his hockey legs back, and the Hockey IQ between 77, 67 & 17 is off the charts.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Pacioretty definitely looks better each game. Getting his hockey legs back, and the Hockey IQ between 77, 67 & 17 is off the charts.
Pacioretty and Oshie get each other, I'm not sure Strome even needs to factor in. He can go back to Ovechkin's line any day now, Pacioretty and Oshie just find each other and get the game the same way, it's been obvious for a few games I've managed to catch now.

Personally I wonder if they couldn't stick Lapierre there and thrive

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Pacioretty and Oshie get each other, I'm not sure Strome even needs to factor in. He can go back to Ovechkin's line any day now, Pacioretty and Oshie just find each other and get the game the same way, it's been obvious for a few games I've managed to catch now.

Personally I wonder if they couldn't stick Lapierre there and thrive
Or Kuznetsov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad