Proposal: Blues and Tampa Bay

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
No way TBay should upset their line up to this extent.

You are getting a #1 righthanded 25-30 minute anchor on your d and two nhl ready prospects for an up and coming left handed d playing on his offside and two nhl ready prospects. How does that upset your lineup?

I think this deal makes you a front runner for the cup

Dominicr

Nov 23, 2017
The Blues don’t have the pieces to come close to getting Point.

Oh I know that. Just stating that what was offered for petro at 50% is basically the same offer. Scraps.

I don’t see Tampa as trading partners with St. Louis due to money. Tampa could probably take an expiring contract with rentention from selling team and they have the pieces to do so. I don’t see a team eating multiple years of salary without gross overpayment.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Oh I know that. Just stating that what was offered for petro at 50% is basically the same offer. Scraps.

I don’t see Tampa as trading partners with St. Louis due to money. Tampa could probably take an expiring contract with rentention from selling team and they have the pieces to do so. I don’t see a team eating multiple years of salary without gross overpayment.

I could be wrong but I think the OP is a Blues fan. His proposal certainly favors that team by a landslide.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
I could be wrong but I think the OP is a Blues fan. His proposal certainly favors that team by a landslide.
Petro is a true #1 defenseman. I’m taking half his salary for you to keep you under the cap and giving you a key piece you need for a cup run. A player a prospect and a first is fair market. I’m asking for a player retaining salary and a blue chip prospect

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Watching you guys play, I just thought you look one righthanded d man short of a Stanley cup. Really a great team. One piece makes you a true front runner.

Stralman will be returning from injury soon. There’s our right handed D-man. And frankly the three we have playing on that side now have been good enough that we aren’t even sure who should sit when Stralman returns, so the idea that we would make a horrifically awful trade to get another is invalid from the start.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Sergachev is going to be the cornerstone of our blueline for many years in the future. No way we trade him for a guy who we can't even afford. Actually there is nothing on the blues i would trade him for (mostly because of this thing called the salary cap).

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Watching you guys play, I just thought you look one righthanded d man short of a Stanley cup. Really a great team. One piece makes you a true front runner.

Blues fans seem to think they have two RHD Parayko and Pietrangelo that instantly transform a team into true Cup contender, Has never done fulfilled the Blues Cup expectations. IMO, this "one player" that puts a team over the top just isn't true.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Stralman will be returning from injury soon. There’s our right handed D-man. And frankly the three we have playing on that side now have been good enough that we aren’t even sure who should sit when Stralman returns, so the idea that we would make a horrifically awful trade to get another is invalid from the start.
Fair enough

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
Think again , my guess he's fan of neither , no deal here , Tampa needs no change as they're by far the best team in the league .

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Petro is a true #1 defenseman. I’m taking half his salary for you to keep you under the cap and giving you a key piece you need for a cup run. A player a prospect and a first is fair market. I’m asking for a player retaining salary and a blue chip prospect

We wouldn’t give up Foote for Karlsson or McDonagh - we sure as hell aren’t giving up him AND Sergachev (plus all the other pieces) for Petro. Not to mention that Petro is currently on LTIR and it’s uncertain when he’ll return or how well he will play at that point, that his cap hit even with 50% retention would kill us next season when it comes to resigning Point, that we already have two #1Ds and are in zero need of another, that all of the other pieces you offered us are garbage and unneeded...I could go on and on but frankly I’ve got better things to do. YOUR PROPOSAL SUCKS - accept that fact and go away.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
We wouldn’t give up Foote for Karlsson or McDonagh - we sure as hell aren’t giving up him AND Sergachev (plus all the other pieces) for Petro. Not to mention that Petro is currently on LTIR and it’s uncertain when he’ll return or how well he will play at that point, that his cap hit even with 50% retention would kill us next season when it comes to resigning Point, that we already have two #1Ds and are in zero need of another, that all of the other pieces you offered us are garbage and unneeded...I could go on and on but frankly I’ve got better things to do. YOUR PROPOSAL SUCKS - accept that fact and go away.
Is that necessary? Merry Christmas

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Is that necessary? Merry Christmas

Apparently it is, since you won’t take no for an answer. Here’s a hint: when several people have told you that a proposal is awful for the other team maybe you should consider the possibility that they might be right instead of continuing to try to shove it down people’s throats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad