Injury Report: Blues 2020-21 Injury Report

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Sunny isn’t a speed guy. Hopefully he comes back and plays at the same level as he did. Football star Adrian Peterson came back after 9 months and came a yard or 2 away from setting the all time rushing record. Sunny could be 100% at the start of the season or at least be Jan 1

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
hearing noise that Barby is very close.. might even play friday... here's hopin!

edit: Parayko is also skating in drills, but they said they're being VERY cautious with his return

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I just wanted to chime in and say I'm from the same region that Sundqvist grew up in. I'm a secret fan of him, he plays on the bottom lines, but he has some skill to his game. Exactly what a winning team needs from the bottom lines. When I saw the injury, it just sucks.

Sundqvist's injury kind of summarizes the whole St Louis season - and this shitty year in and outside of hockey - pretty well.

GoBluz24

Established 1967
Apr 8, 2012
so ill near st lou
I just wanted to chime in and say I'm from the same region that Sundqvist grew up in. I'm a secret fan of him, he plays on the bottom lines, but he has some skill to his game. Exactly what a winning team needs from the bottom lines. When I saw the injury, it just sucks.

Sundqvist's injury kind of summarizes the whole St Louis season - and this shitty year in and outside of hockey - pretty well.

Yea, it's not been a fun year for the Blues organization, players or fans. Can someone please time warp me back to 2019.

Reactions: Meatball

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Bummer about Thomas. Hate to speculate on the nature/severity, but the way his head got whipped around on that hit looked bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad