Confirmed with Link: Blueger to VGK for 3rd round pick and prospect

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So any word on this Peter Dildobert lad?

"little offensive potential" - That right there is sticktoitiveness to a T. He'll fit right in.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Doves-cry GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Reactions: BusinessGoose

Liberty Biberty

Nov 15, 2010
So if we send those guys down we can acquire a 6.3 million dollar cap hit? Brock Boeser makes *checks notes* 6.65 million. Interesting. I dont want it to happen, but unless they are making room for 3C Kevin Hayes or making a rumored run at Tom Wilson, kind of looking that way...

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
or making a rumored run at Tom Wilson,

Wilson would be suspended for life following his first shift as a Penguin if he even gets NEAR an opposing player.

Penguin players routinely get penalized for perfectly clean hits (once every 2 weeks or so is about as often as we see a decent hit from this team of cupcakes) -- Wilson wouldn't even be allowed to take a breath before the ref's arm shoots skyward. Think "Steve Downie 2.0", only even more targeted by the refs/league. Wilson would go bonkers under those conditions, like Downie did.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I like this, Teddy was having a really bad year and to get a third rounder even if it is next year's we'll take it. Pretty good value and some Wayward Prospect as well. Have no idea about that prospect.

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
So any word on this Peter Dildobert lad?

"little offensive potential" - That right there is sticktoitiveness to a T. He'll fit right in.

This made me laugh, probably harder than I should…. After these underwhelming trades, I needed that laugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad