Confirmed with Link: Blueger to VGK for 3rd round pick and prospect

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Friedman saying that this is to clear room. But who knows for what.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
All of these moves courtesy of Jeff Carter is a terrible hockey player. Man, this should be on a lesson for potential GMs of how one bad contract can pretty much decimate an entire team in todays NHL.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hallander and Gruden are healthy scratched tonight for WB/S so they could be on the way up I'm guessing.
Hallander should be our third line LW and literally anyone but Carter should be the 3C. But I'll miss Blueger. It'll be very interesting to see what usage he gets in Vegas and if he rebounds away from the Pens that most tend to do.

You'll always be our boy, Blue.
giphy.gif

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Hallander should be our third line LW and literally anyone but Carter should be the 3C. But I'll miss Blueger. It'll be very interesting to see what usage he gets in Vegas and if he rebounds away from the Pens that most tend to do.

You'll always be our boy, Blue.
giphy.gif
Oh you better believe your sweet ass I loved me some Blue, it sucks to see him go, but at least they got something out of an expiring deal.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Oh you better believe your sweet ass I loved me some Blue, it sucks to see him go, but at least they got something out of an expiring deal.
Yeah getting a third is nice. It'll likely get moved but it's nice to get something. It's too bad Blueger was absolutely squandered but it'll also be fantastic to see what he could do elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad