GDT: blue penguin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
Trickles in for Jaskin and it's not a shutout! Not holding my breath for a comeback but sure would be nice

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Christ it's 4-0 and you're complaining about refs? How about we focus on what is wrong with our team? The Pens have their backup goalie in and we can't even score a goal.

#2 team in the league.

Nothing is "wrong" with them

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Thank you Jaskin. Team please take note, that's what happens when you drive the middle of the ice and fire the puck. It helps when your center feeds you with a nice pass too.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
#2 team in the league.

Nothing is "wrong" with them
Think you're missing the point. Its one thing to lose a game like this like the Bruins did last night, its another to get spanked on home ice 3 games in a row and win one based on luck and skill.

Wouldnt you like to see them actually work their ***** off for once and see what happens?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
What irritates me is at no point do I think, "man, these penguins are awesome". The Blues have been limping along in this lull got awhile now. I have a big problem attributing it to Shattenkirk being out. Team just doesn't have much steam lately

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
I want to say something positive about this team now, but they are kind of icky. I wish they would start the season crappy and improve one of these years. Hate to say it, but they are paper tigers it seems. There. Saved me from bumping the - thread. I feel better.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Think you're missing the point. Its one thing to lose a game like this like the Bruins did last night, its another to get spanked on home ice 3 games in a row and win one based on luck and skill.

Wouldnt you like to see them actually work their ***** off for once and see what happens?

Yes the team's play of late has been frustrating but it isn't even remotely deserving of the bellyaching that's gone on lately. Every team has poor stretches of play. It happens, even to the best of them.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

We have...they win. The problem is effort and drive.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Positive Spin. Anyone else think Jaskin can get to 15 before the end of the season? He has 9 in 32. So he would need another 6 in 23. I think it is doable! He could be another 20 goal scorer for us in the future.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Nice 1-timer Cole! Don't remember when I have seen 1-timer by D with that kind of power and accurasy.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Positive Spin. Anyone else think Jaskin can get to 15 before the end of the season? He has 9 in 32. So he would need another 6 in 23. I think it is doable! He could be another 20 goal scorer for us in the future.

If he keeps playing the way he as of late, I would not be surprised to see it. He's quickly cementing his position for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad