GDT: blue penguin

Status
Not open for further replies.

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
Hopefully we see the second period Blues tonight, and not the first period ones from last night.

Also, just gonna call it now. Perron scores the obligatory goal by a former player. Never seems to fail.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
So apparently Porter is in tonight. No idea who is coming out tonight though. Lindbohm should be in again though. Need a stronger effort tonight. Fleury is not going to let in the softies Subban did last night, 15 shots just wont cut it tonight.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
don't mind seeing Porter in the lineup but I'm not sure who deserves do be a healthy scratch right now. Who's he gonna replace - Lehtera, Berglund, a 4th liner? Is there an injury we don't know about?

zachws6

Nov 8, 2010
STL
Maybe Reaves or Ott is out? How can you take Jaskin out? Berglund has been fine. We are too deep! This sucks! :naughty:
Lindbohm must stay in, forever. :yo:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I'm confused.

Boston sits Rask against us, now Pittsburgh sits Fluery? Are we considered an easy win?

alternatively, since Pittsburgh is playing tomorrow maybe they picked Florida for the one they needed to win more so they play Fleury in that one

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
who reported that Berglund was sitting? I saw that Ott was questionable earlier and now I see that his daughter was born today. I bet it's him that's out.

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
Happy to see Ott get a night off. We're going to need him in top shape for the playoffs, and he isn't exactly young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad