GDT: blue penguin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Well if there was proof of the Blues taking losses too hard it might have been revealed by Oshie saying how other teams are in playoff mode and the Blues are a step behind...

Seriously? Playoffs are almost 2 months away still. We have 23 games left. I wouldn't say any team is in playoff mode.

The Blackhawks aren't, and I'm sure they'll be just fine once again.

Captain America*

Nah, if I was I'd hide it a lot better than you could.

You told another Blackhawk fan in the trade forum they will be alright because they will get seeded against the Blues in the 1st round and win again. Now here you say they will be fine once again.

Are they your 1st favorite team or your 2nd favorite team?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
picture.php

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
You told another Blackhawk fan in the trade forum they will be alright because they will get seeded against the Blues in the 1st round and win again. Now here you say they will be fine once again.

Are they your 1st favorite team or your 2nd favorite team?
You're the 1st and 2nd easiest person on this site to rattle. I think you should start working hard on your humor to try and get better.

Captain America*

You're the 1st and 2nd easiest person on this site to rattle. I think you should start working hard on your humor to try and get better.

I'm not rattled at all. I just want to know why you post on the Blues forum when you're such a big Blackhawks fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad