GDT: Blue Jackets VS Red Wings l 11/26/18 l 7:30 PM EST

Oct 18, 2006
Unacceptable how firstly they can win a faceoff so cleanly, and then have a 3-on-2 so quickly down the other end. Wake up.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
You need to shoot high to beat Bob guys. He is a Vezina winner for a reason, he takes away the bottom of the net pretty well. Maybe I am missing something, but I don't know where to find Goalie heat maps to confirm that. Just is interesting they seem to be going five hole a bunch to start the game.

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Abby is closing in on Danny Clearu territory.
Danny Cleary was actually a good hockey player at one point of his career. Abby not so much

Blash loses a couple games and he reverts to doing all the things that made them terrible last season. What is wrong with that PP it’s like night and day from the start of the year

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Vanek can’t skate. Nobody but the Wings is giving him a contract next season. Nobody has room for a guy who is useless in 2 of 3 zones especially when the wings play the majority of the game in their own end

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Danny Cleary was actually a good hockey player at one point of his career. Abby not so much

Blash loses a couple games and he reverts to doing all the things that made them terrible last season. What is wrong with that PP it’s like night and day from the start of the year

Abdelkader has been a far better hockey player than his detractors would like to make him out to be. You don't play over 600 games in this league without being a good hockey player.

Insert veteran gets run through the mud outside of our star player. I can't think of one it hasn't happened to. I agree it will happen to Bert as well once we start paying him.

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Abdelkader has been a far better hockey player than his detractors would like to make him out to be. You don't play over 600 games in this league without being a good hockey player.

Insert veteran gets run through the mud outside of our star player. I can't think of one it hasn't happened to. I agree it will happen to Bert as well once we start paying him.
Not in the same realm as Dan Cleary in his prime for the wings

Oct 18, 2006
They've scored three and hit the post three times. This could've been a lot worse. Yikes. This is like watching early season Detroit.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
This entire game has been luck. Every oxlmubsus shorn goes in ,none of our amazing point blank shots go in

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
They go hand and hand in my opinion.

Time to give Jimmy the hook in my opinion.

Abby has been an anchor this year. Nothing to do with what's he's getting paid. I'm not talking about the past either. He has not been his usual self... not sure why everyone is defending him with these odd counter arguments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad