GDT: Blue Jackets vs Knights

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
CBJ look fat.... (not body shaming)….. their speed and desire to win at home...

Our home record is a slap in the season ticket holder faces...

Reactions: CPTN71

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
When the Jackets predictably lose 1-0, I wonder if any media member will have any balls to question everything about the makeup of the team

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
He has been good, I just think the others have much greater offensive abilities. I think to go deep you need to have skilled players on every line. See Vrana, Smith-Pelley, Burakovsky
BeerMan has more offensive skill than Sedlak, Dubi, Nash. I'd have played him with Wennberg and Bjork in prior games.

Reactions: major major

major major

Feb 18, 2013
The defensive play / reloads / all of that looks damn good right now. The Knights are a dangerous transition team but they've got nothing.

Reactions: Viqsi

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
No. Subban is not a good goalie and Vegas isn’t even trying out there. No excuse for the Jackets to be tied 0-0
"Isn't even trying"? They're pushing like crazy but can't create anything because we've been shutting them down. Only their top line has been able to get anything going, and it's never lasted.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Panarin-PLD-Atkinson
Duclair-Jenner-Anderson
Foligno-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Milano-Dubinsky-Nash

That lineup is softer than

xfnfkn.jpg

Reactions: Fairwhether

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Feels like the type of game where Vegas scores on their first power play, the Jackets desperately try and get the equalizer, and then give up an empty netter.

Reactions: MFRONE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad