Pre-Game Talk: Blue Jackets @ Panthers, Saturday December 7th, 7 p.m. EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Gonna fold like a tent during an avalanche on Everest. CBJ plays a hard nosed game and we don't have any back bone. 4-1 CBJ.

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
Bob will either be the hero or look like a complete jackass if his former team drills him. I don't have a good feeling about this one at all.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
For me the Jayce story is over, he get Injured always in the bad time. Is there a effort is it worth to hold on him the next 3 or 4 Years i dont think so.
4th Line is not our Problem and Jayce is no 2nd or 3rd Line Player from the Skill he brings along.

And i hope they find a Way to get the serious defensiv Issue all along. that means, Matheson skate till its a Goal or Situation cleared. All Defender and Player watch where the opponent is. And dont oversaw to the 100 Million times the man Late. Gap control and no 3 players on one Line.
Use the whole Ice and dont get to deep in our own Zone. Dont let that one man infront our net be alone, to take away the sight of our Goalie.

Our Goalie has to be ready before the shot comes. The List is long.

But atleast my Jersey should arraive before the Game.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
For me the Jayce story is over, he get Injured always in the bad time. Is there a effort is it worth to hold on him the next 3 or 4 Years i dont think so.
4th Line is not our Problem and Jayce is no 2nd or 3rd Line Player from the Skill he brings along.

And i hope they find a Way to get the serious defensiv Issue all along. that means, Matheson skate till its a Goal or Situation cleared. All Defender and Player watch where the opponent is. And dont oversaw to the 100 Million times the man Late. Gap control and no 3 players on one Line.
Use the whole Ice and dont get to deep in our own Zone. Dont let that one man infront our net be alone, to take away the sight of our Goalie.

Our Goalie has to be ready before the shot comes. The List is long.

But atleast my Jersey should arraive before the Game.
What's the harm in holding on to him? Depth is good, he's cheap, he's young, he has talent, he has grit (a weakness for this team). I don't see anything there that's a problem. You can't predict the future.
It's a different story if he was 32. Even then you still get a long enough look to see what he might contribute to the team. It takes a lot of players, not just a small core, to be a contender. You need depth. We don't have the type of team or organization to give away cheap young talent just because.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
What's the harm in holding on to him? Depth is good, he's cheap, he's young, he has talent, he has grit (a weakness for this team). I don't see anything there that's a problem. You can't predict the future.

But i can learn from the Past. Howden speedy Winger grit, not the best scorer, but fast, excellent skating, physical always get Injured in the Moment he made a step into the right direction or next one. Its not the first Injury on Jayce and not the first in a time he should play and learn. And when that happens to often, why should i hold on maybe in the AHL, to let him play. But that is pro Sport you get Injured in a bad Time or to often, you get passed on.
The only thing speaking for him, he is a Doghouse Player, was always and will always. And maybe you are new to this or here, i never was a Jayce Fan and never will be. The Hype he was called up the first Time, for a Player with outcome was max a 4th Liner.

We had this far to often here and far to often we had to pass on, on later 3rd Line Player or real late Bloomer.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
But i can learn from the Past. Howden speedy Winger grit, not the best scorer, but fast, excellent skating, physical always get Injured in the Moment he made a step into the right direction or next one. Its not the first Injury on Jayce and not the first in a time he should play and learn. And when that happens to often, why should i hold on maybe in the AHL, to let him play. But that is pro Sport you get Injured in a bad Time or to often, you get passed on.
The only thing speaking for him, he is a Doghouse Player, was always and will always. And maybe you are new to this or here, i never was a Jayce Fan and never will be. The Hype he was called up the first Time, for a Player with outcome was max a 4th Liner.

We had this far to often here and far to often we had to pass on, on later 3rd Line Player or real late Bloomer.
Lol Hawk is 10x the player Howden ever was. The two are not comparable at all. Not say Hawk is some world beater but he brings a lot more to his game than just speed, which is about the only thing Howden had.

He's a solid 4th liner, I do not understand the hate. Some people were high on him when he originally came up but I'm not expecting a 2nd line player anymore. What he's been doing is what we need from him, simple as that.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Has this place calmed down yet?

I kinda stayed away since Minnesota since I knew it would be a panic show. I wanted to stay on the good side of sports, so I only wandered around Mavericks related stuff :laugh:

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Bob coming back and starting after playing lousy all season long and dreidger coming up from the A and getting two straight starts over him. Playing his former team. At home. Team as a whole coming off a disappointing loss to a below average team and frustrated. A couple days to stew on that. Columbus isn’t all that great. We’ve lost 4 of the past 5.

they better come out strong and win this one.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Anything less than 4 points this weekend is a disappointment. They could’ve maybe afforded one ALWGAP but not after blowing the Wild game. Two wins necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad