Confirmed with Link: Blue Jackets name Kenny McCudden assistant coach

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

KlichkoBro*

skating/skills coach? That's exactly what Clarkson needs. Boll is hopeless.

Dishtank

Apr 5, 2010
Heard about this and thought I'd share with you guys! I'm from Crystal Lake too (Boll and Kenny are from here). Kenny was always doing camps or practices for our local youth team and I attended a few of his camps when I was younger and he helped during practices with our age group once a week for about 3 years. He is a good guy and is willing to help anyone and will help players focus on particular skills. He is an amazing skater and that was the one thing he focused on for us. He will almost for sure help the Blue Jackets skating. I think it is a pretty good signing as he can help the teams skating for sure and can work one on one with players to help develop their skills. I know at the local rink he helped Spencer Machachek and Nathan Oystrick from the Wolves individually.

Also on a side note. He was the skating and skills coach for the Wolves when Brad Larsen played for the Wolves so maybe Larsen had some say in bringing Kenny aboard?? Anyway, I think this signing can't hurt and you could see some change in the team because of him!!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Heard about this and thought I'd share with you guys! I'm from Crystal Lake too (Boll and Kenny are from here). Kenny was always doing camps or practices for our local youth team and I attended a few of his camps when I was younger and he helped during practices with our age group once a week for about 3 years. He is a good guy and is willing to help anyone and will help players focus on particular skills. He is an amazing skater and that was the one thing he focused on for us. He will almost for sure help the Blue Jackets skating. I think it is a pretty good signing as he can help the teams skating for sure and can work one on one with players to help develop their skills. I know at the local rink he helped Spencer Machachek and Nathan Oystrick from the Wolves individually.

Also on a side note. He was the skating and skills coach for the Wolves when Brad Larsen played for the Wolves so maybe Larsen had some say in bringing Kenny aboard?? Anyway, I think this signing can't hurt and you could see some change in the team because of him!!

Thanks for sharing. Teams that can skate usually win if they have the skill to back it up. Sounds good to me. Now we need a passing coach ;)

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

Thanks for the insight. Seems like a good tactical signing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad