Post-Game Talk: Blue Jackets at Rangers 12/12/2013

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
Its worth trying.

Hagelin also needs to be put into a position to get some production going, he cant have much confidence left considering the drought he's in, plus the fact that he's been playing third line for ages. I'm starting to feel really bad for him

Could the teams awful start had them in too early? I'm guessing they where rushed in to early and still play hurt. I don't recognize them at all.
Cally used to hit everything that moved. Don't see much of that now. Is he afraid or in pain?

Fanned On It

Dec 20, 2011
New York
Not a winning player. Losing follows him around like a shadow. I would trade him for the right package.

Just posting in this thread for the sole purpose of exposing this comment...

What. The. ****. Does. This. Even. Mean? Losing follows him around like a shadow? So Columbus sucking all of those years is his fault, then... right? Because one winger can make his team a "winner" regardless of the skill level of the rest of the team, right? Rethink yourself, k?

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Just posting in this thread for the sole purpose of exposing this comment...

What. The. ****. Does. This. Even. Mean? Losing follows him around like a shadow? So Columbus sucking all of those years is his fault, then... right? Because one winger can make his team a "winner" regardless of the skill level of the rest of the team, right? Rethink yourself, k?

Nash is a born loser. His parents are probably bankrupt and have destroyed credit. All of his pets died of plague. All the friends he ever had are cursed for life. You think it is only a coincidence Joe Thornton will never win anything in his life? He ruined Columbus. Brassard will be in the KHL in a few years thanks to Rick.

He just carries the stink of failure on him, and no bar of soap is going to clean it off. Now he has cursed the Rangers even more than they have already been cursed since their inception.

BLAME RICK NASH!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad