GDT: Blue Jackets at Islanders - 12/29 @ 7:30 Rumor has it there’s a game tonight

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Ok. Here’s an elaborate kick-off to tonight’s game. Maybe someone can post the Laine-less lines. (I am hoping Bemstrom plays carefree and shows us some of the skill he’s flashed in Cleveland).

Reactions: MAHJ71

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Ok. Here’s an elaborate kick-off to tonight’s game. Maybe someone can post the Laine-less lines. (I am hoping Bemstrom plays carefree and shows us some of the skill he’s flashed in Cleveland).

Bemstrom to the first
KJ centering the second(so close to my projected line of Chinny-KJ-Marchenko)
Silly centering the 4th.

If we had Chinakov back, I'd love to see him on the second, move Nyquist, Foudy and silly to the 3rd and kuraly and Robinson to the 4th(or whatever number)

Use the 3rd line as your energy line, 4th as your defensive and roll those top two in the offensive zones

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Gotta love Larsens logic … Bemstrom goes straight from an AHL player to our top line …Marchenko absolutely should have got that nod . I guess 2 goals in last 2 games gets you that courtesy . Same with Kent Johnson 2 goals in last 3 games .

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Gotta love Larsens logic … Bemstrom goes straight from an AHL player to our top line …Marchenko absolutely should have got that nod . I guess 2 goals in last 2 games gets you that courtesy . Same with Kent Johnson 2 goals in last 3 games .
Chill, It's just a lineup, whoever is going is going to get the minutes. Just because someone is paired with Gaudreau doesn't mean he's gonna get more TOI. Marchenko is better off with a top tier playmaker (Johnson) who is likely to get weaker comp than Gaudreaus line..

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Movement on the PP is sooooooo slow, so many passes had to be settled down and that kills any movement.

They don't try to make that cross ice pass from point to point, it's risky but it allows whoever's wound up on the opposite point(Laine/Chinakov/Bemmer) to really get a good opportunity to beat the goalie. The problem is, we don't have enough threats elsewhere to open that lane up.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Was that Rosy who made a perfect pass to the Islanders player charging towards Korpisalo in the slot? I am listening to the Isles feed and they didn't name the CBJ player and all I saw was the 6 so it could have been 86 or 96. My thinking was 96 just because Rosy has the hockey IQ of a fruitcake.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Was that Rosy who made a perfect pass to the Islanders player charging towards Korpisalo in the slot? I am listening to the Isles feed and they didn't name the CBJ player and all I saw was the 6 so it could have been 86 or 96. My thinking was 96 just because Rosy has the hockey IQ of a fruitcake.
Marchenko. Jody and Rimer were praising his play for the 10 seconds leading up to that play

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Marchenko. Jody and Rimer were praising his play for the 10 seconds leading up to that play
Then my apologies to Rosy for F Bombing him, I was so loud he probably heard me all the way here in Ohio. Marchenko is playing well and he will learn to clean that mess up. Marchenko gets a pass seeing how this is just his tenth game...Rosy would deserve a Crazy Glued seat on the bench if he'd done that.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Then my apologies to Rosy for F Bombing him, I was so loud he probably heard me all the way here in Ohio. Marchenko is playing well and he will learn to clean that mess up. Marchenko gets a pass seeing how this is just his tenth game...Rosy would deserve a Crazy Glued seat on the bench if he'd done that.
I think it was a case of Marchenko expecting his guy to be there, but if he had his head up he would've seen his guy was closer than he thought. It'll happen but he's lucky they didn't capitalize. Torts move stapled his ass to the bench for that one

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Yeah, if Roslovic made that pass he’d probably be on a plane back to Columbus already.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00