Post-Game Talk: Blue Jackets 5, Pens 3 - Playoffs?

sexyllama

May 18, 2010
- Uh... we scored more than two?
- Lovejoy and Scuds is exactly what this team needed
- Rutherford is the best
- This team is only a W away from greatness

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
How my drinks will look tonight
2gxgosx.jpg

When making this gif I was going to put Pens game pics in the background, but that was going to take too much time.

sf expat71

Nov 10, 2008
Atlantic Ocean
I like Ian Cole. Signs of life from Kunitz and even Sutter. Not great, but a pulse at least. The turnovers are ridiculous. For the love of all that is holy, win a couple of games here and make the damn playoffs.

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
Today's game confirmed this team will succeed in the playoffs. They're playing the game the right way, possessing the puck and generating shots. Once we're healthy, we'll see this team play to its full potential.

Oh wait... It's April, not December.

philchaka

Apr 15, 2014
Playoffs are just about a lock with the current point spread, need a point or two maybe.

Definite gentlemen sweep or sweep coming up.

sf expat71

Nov 10, 2008
Atlantic Ocean
Today's game confirmed this team will succeed in the playoffs. They're playing the game the right way, possessing the puck and generating shots. Once we're healthy, we'll see this team play to its full potential.

Not to mention, April fools already passed...

Fetty87

Dec 6, 2014
Phoenix, AZ

:handclap:

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
The worse thing that happened to this team was the winning streak at the deadline,,, also isn't it weird how players come here, play well, and degress into a mess by the end of their tenure here... something is terribly wrong here... past time to gut everything but the superstars

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
even if i expected a loss, they still managed to make it even ****tier by giving up that lead. this team delivers...

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
Only two players on this team right now have the skill and tenacity to regularly win board battles: crosby and hornqvist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad