Half-Assed GDT: blu@leef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
ROR is so damn good at all the little things that separate good players from average players.

The whole "Datsyuk-lite" thing is kind of fitting in how he handles the puck in tight spaces. It's not as fluid and sexy, but it's extremely effective.

Reactions: Bendak

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
For being the best faceoff team in the league, we really don't seem to taking advantage of it very well. We're constantly getting stuck in the d-zone.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Best they have been all season. Schenn is looking like he is developing with chemistry with multiple players. If thats the case I would be happy to keep Schwartz with Tarasenko until Fabbri is ready.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Honestly, all of our defensemen have been having very solid games so far.
Almost all our players have.

Watching this makes the whole narrative that all our good two way players suddenly forgot how to play defensive hockey seem kinda silly.

It also makes one wonder why it took so long to make the defensive system switch.

Whatever. I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Our D play so far is the story of the game for the first time this season. Who would have thought at the start of the game that the Leafs would have 6 sog at the halfway point of the game?

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Our D play so far is the story of the game for the first time this season. Who would have thought at the start of the game that the Leads would have 6 sog at the halfway point of the game?

I mean, our D play has been the biggest story of our season so far, it just hasn't been positive.

Reactions: TruBlu and Bendak

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
If I had to pick guys not having great games, Maroon and Blais would be the only ones I'd consider.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Our D play so far is the story of the game for the first time this season. Who would have thought at the start of the game that the Leads would have 6 sog at the halfway point of the game?
I had a pretty good feeling that things would go well as soon as I saw someone say that it was the easiest "over" in gambling history. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad