Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Sens > Tkachuk, Chabot
Sens < #6, #10, #14, #15, Pelletier, Lucic

Devils > #6, #10, #14, Subban
Devils < Gaudreau, Chabot

Flames > #15, Gaudreau, Pelletier, Lucic
Flames < Tkachuk, Subban

Ottawa get 4 more 1st rd picks, and now have 7 of the first 18 picks! Pelletier gives them a young skilled player with some upside. Lucic's contract will be off the books when it's time to sign their young players to extensions

New Jersey bring in a local star to play alongside Hughes, while also landing a young #1 D-man

Calgary unite the Tkachuk Bros., add Subban to help offset the potential loss of Brodie and Hamonic to free-agency, and dump Lucic's contract

NOTE: Trade is contingent on Gaudreau wanting to re-sign with New Jersey

Last edited:

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
The Flames are a better team if they just keep Gaudreau and re-sign Brodie.

Trading Gaudreau and two first rounds picks makes zero sense. Trading Gaudreau means a rebuild. Trading your two most recent first round picks is the opposite of what you should do in a rebuild. If Gaudreau is being traded 1st round picks should be coming in.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sens and the devils say no.

Devils say no, Sens say hell f***ing no.

At least the Devils get 2 good players in return. All the f***ing Sens get in this trade proposal is a couple of mystery boxes, a overpaid useless player and a prospect.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
That Sens deal is trash.

So the Sens trade 2 very promising young players for a couple of mystery boxes?
4 first round picks, in the top 15, in a deep draft and Calgary's must recent first round pick.

I think the value is there, but understand why the Sens don't want to restart their rebuild again from scratch.

Tkachuk and Chabot are guys you build around, not trade.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
4 first round picks, in the top 15, in a deep draft and Calgary's must recent first round pick.

I think the value is there, but understand why the Sens don't want to restart their rebuild again from scratch.

I would rather have Tkachuk and Chabot then 2 late draft picks.

They are still very young players.

It would be asinine to trade them for draft picks.

If Dorion made this trade, i would instantly hope on the fire Dorion train.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
I would rather have Tkachuk and Chabot then 2 late draft picks.

They are still very young players.

It would be asinine to trade them for draft picks.

If Dorion made this trade, i would instantly hope on the fire Dorion train.
They aren't late draft picks. You're getting 3 top 10 picks in a very deep draft. Plus #15. Plus Pelletier.

I do understand the Sens not wanting to do it though as they would but want to reset their rebuild. It also splits up one players value into lesser value.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
They aren't late draft picks. You're getting 3 top 10 picks in a very deep draft. Plus #15. Plus Pelletier.

I do understand the Sens not wanting to do it though as they would but want to reset their rebuild. It also splits up one players value into lesser value.

a young #1d is not easy to get. chabot is worth more than 6/10.

Not to mention that tkachuk brings a unique skillset and is a solid player who will only get better. He's easily worth more than 2 mid firsts.

pellitier=dumping lucic

Also not sure where your seeing 3 top 10 picks. Might want to learn how to count.

The value is not there like you seem to think. It's pure f***ing trash.

Last edited:

sens13

Mar 16, 2017

lol no the value is not there.

Reactions: Sens9292

Fisticuffer

Mar 14, 2020
Ugly for Ottawa. The two pieces they’re moving are the building blocks for the future. They could end up with a terrific core( good scouting, development and some lottery luck) as soon as next season. Don’t underestimate how important it is for this years draft picks to develop on a team that already has some star quality to help them adapt.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Sens > Tkachuk, Chabot
Sens < #6, #10, #14, #15, Pelletier, Lucic

Devils > #6, #10, #14, Subban
Devils < Gaudreau, Chabot

Flames > #15, Gaudreau, Pelletier, Lucic
Flames < Tkachuk, Subban

Ottawa get 4 more 1st rd picks, and now have 7 of the first 18 picks! Pelletier gives them a young skilled player with some upside. Lucic's contract will be off the books when it's time to sign their young players to extensions

New Jersey bring in a local star to play alongside Hughes, while also landing a young #1 D-man

Calgary unite the Tkachuk Bros., add Subban to help offset the potential loss of Brodie and Hamonic to free-agency, and dump Lucic's contract

NOTE: Trade is contingent on Gaudreau wanting to re-sign with New Jersey

this is awful for the Sens

a complete steal for the Devils

ok trade for the Flames

since92

May 9, 2011
Good lawd! Just stop. Please.

Every single one of your proposals are terrible.

Why is the Sens giving up young proven assets for young unproven worse assets ... and taking an anchor to boot?

What did we do to deserve this?

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Holy shot that’s bad for the Flames.

Subban is a worst contact then Lucic. That 15 overall is going to be a player. Pelletier will be a player. Gaudreau is legit a top 5-10 scorer since he entered the league.

Devils make out like bandits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad