Proposal: Blockbuster between TOR and ARI

Walt22

Mar 19, 2018
Who are you and why are you stalking my posts?
Who are you and why did you disappear after highjacking a thread spewing crap like you are doing in this one. Leafs aren't getting OEL and domi for that pile of steaming crap.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Who are you and why did you disappear after highjacking a thread spewing crap like you are doing in this one. Leafs aren't getting OEL and domi for that pile of steaming crap.
I'm me and because I didn't want the police to arrest me. And no shit the leafs aren't getting oel and you're team isn't getting oel either because he's gonna sign an extension with Arizona. How bout you put up a proper package and gut your team to get a guy that could leave in a year?

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Pass on this. Coyotes get worse in the short term. Quantity over quality. Coyotes need quality.

And they are set at goal. Zero need for Pickard.
Honest question....without the pissing contest, if Hammer were to be available, what do you think he's worth from a Leafs point of view.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Honest question....without the pissing contest, if Hammer were to be available, what do you think he's worth from a Leafs point of view.
That is a tough one. IMO there would have to be extenuating circumstances forcing them to trade him. Coyotes needs are RHD and RH wingers. Maybe something like Connor Brown and Carrick?

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
The Coyotes need to try to win, it’s the only way they will survive. They need more players like OEL to win, not trade them away.

Just because they haven’t been that good at winning doesn’t mean they can stop trying. That’s one thing they definitely have in common with the Leafs.

Pretty sure I remember Chayka saying he was very confident OEL would re-sign this summer.

Tah246

Jun 24, 2015
Here’s an idea why not just swap Nylander for Arizona’s 1st (5th overall)+? Arizona gets the offense it needs and Toronto can draft a top D like Hughes, Bouchard, or Boqvist

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Here’s an idea why not just swap Nylander for Arizona’s 1st (5th overall)+? Arizona gets the offense it needs and Toronto can draft a top D like Hughes, Bouchard, or Boqvist
And the Leafs block your # right away.. why the hell would we be looking for prospects..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad