Confirmed with Link: Blake Wheeler Finalist For Mark Messier Leadership Award

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
I disagree that Vegas gets this award. Gallant will get Vegas's award. I really think Wheels will take this home as he should.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Here's me, hysterically laughing at all those "but Wheeler is lazy and a bad leader" takes from earlier this year. They sure aged badly.

Those Jets who have been asked about this team's leadership have emphasised the importance of Blake. Connor, Scheifele, Maurice come to mind. As for on-ice play, well, he's the best player there, and - just my honest, humble opinion - only Perreault is comparable in terms of leading by example and leaving 110% on the ice.

You could not ask for much more.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Here's me, hysterically laughing at all those "but Wheeler is lazy and a bad leader" takes from earlier this year. They sure aged badly.

Those Jets who have been asked about this team's leadership have emphasised the importance of Blake. Connor, Scheifele, Maurice come to mind. As for on-ice play, well, he's the best player there, and - just my honest, humble opinion - only Perreault is comparable in terms of leading by example and leaving 110% on the ice.

You could not ask for much more.

But what about Hendricks? :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad