GDT: Blackhawks vs Rangers - 7:00CT, NBCSN - There’s Some History Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
These guys look so lost out there. I want to trade half of them, but some of these guys might just need to get the hell away from JC to succeed.

if they can't do shit with a real coach like gallant, lavi or boudreau then blow it up...to blow it up before that point is to punt on the opportunity which is probably not the best option

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I think we need to keep Crawford for next year. Didn’t think I’d be saying that at the start of the year.

If its affordable rate and short term (2 yrs at 2.5M AAV) then it would be great to keep him around as 1B

I am not sold on what we have in Rockford and think we need to shop for goalie

Honestly Stanley should talk to Rangers about picking up Georgiev

Georgiev/Crawford for 2020-21

Reactions: BrianE and d rake

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I’m on board with that. $7-8 million for a goalie is a big ask
Yeah, Price is inconsistent, Bobrovsky, even Crawford. Lundquist worked out at a high salary, but its rare. I'm sure they can find a guy in the KHL or sigh a UFA like Francouz or Reimer to help Crow for less than 8 total.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Lol some of those Rags mom's look younger than me, never thought i would not see it.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
The optional practices just haven’t worked yet. They need more rest if we are going to get wins.

Hawks4life

Apr 3, 2011
JC wasn’t ready and it shows. Bowman needs to act fast as the chips start to fall before the deadline. He also should be on the chopping block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad