GDT: Blackhawks vs Canadiens

• Thread starter FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I remember one year, i think it was late 90s/early 2000's we won every single preseason game. We missed the playoffs that year.

Pre-season games are always misleading for a bunch of reasons and are mostly a crapshoot in terms of the type of talent that makes its way into a given lineup. What is not a crapshoot is how they keep charging exorbitant prices to attend pre-season games, but that's not my concern -- I figure those who are paying for that piss-poor product are keeping games available for far less in TV land, for the rest of us.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
****ing ridiculous for the Habs to honour Bouillon of all players.

What's wrong with honouring a former Hab upon his retirement?

What's the issue?

He might be the only three-time Hab I can think of. He had a solid career for the Canadiens and of course a classy organization would tip their cap to a player upon his retirement.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Is Bouillon your uncle?

Get ****ing real. If we start honoring all bottom pairing and bottom 6 players just because they fought and jumped into scrums, the whole point of honoring Habs' greats would become meaningless.

"Habs greats" get honoured by having their sweater numbers retired. This was a minor tribute before a pre-season game.

Get a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad