GDT: Blackhawks vs Canadiens - 5pm - Original 6 Beat Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Good to see Murphy back(I guess), since everyone seems to think he is the second coming of Bobby Orr or something. Seabrook has been dragging Manning down the past few games, so I hope he has a decent one tonight.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Good to see Murphy back(I guess), since everyone seems to think he is the second coming of Bobby Orr or something. Seabrook has been dragging Manning down the past few games, so I hope he has a decent one tonight.
If Manning is an NHL defenseman, then by that logic, Murphy is indeed Orr 2.0.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

God damn dude just give it up already.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Tonight has to be the night , Right?

Carey Price is far from the goalie he used to be and has struggled the last 2 years

The Hawks will win tonight
Corey Crawford is far from the goalie he used to be and has struggled this year.

Habs will win tonight.

It’s easy to make general statements that don’t paint the whole picture.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Corey Crawford is far from the goalie he used to be and has struggled this year.

Habs will win tonight.

It’s easy to make general statements that don’t paint the whole picture.

Is Crawford confirmed starting tonight?

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL

Yea, because I'm sure Manning would be in the running for a Norris trophy if he wasn't paired with Seabs aka the human traffic cone every night :laugh:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Yeah he is, I would have given Ward a start just because of how shaky Crow has looked lately.

Same. I mean the drop off from Crow to Ward lately hasn’t even been that significant anyway. Kind of sad.

Ward hasn’t been good overall, but he’s been better for the Hawks than the incredibly pitiful expectations I had for him here.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
manning-seabrook over and over again...LOL, really starting to wonder about JC

why not just tell the HABS to take the 2 points and the hawks will move on to the next game

I suppose the only logical explanation is that the hawks are in fact Tanking for hughes

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Well, through all the suck it's watching the little changes that have kept a modest level of interest. Ah, new coach! How will we look with Crow back? How will we look when Forsling is healthy? Oooh, how will Strome/Perlini look? Ah, Murphy is back, I'm gonna havta watch this!!

Uhg. ****in A.

Reactions: RayP

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Well, through all the suck it's watching the little changes that have kept a modest level of interest. How will we look with Crow back? How will we look when Forsling is healthy? Oooh, how will Strome/Perlini look? Ah, Murphy is back, I'm gonna havta watch this!!

Uhg.
I’m most interested in how Seabrook and Manning look together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad