GDT: Blackhawks vs Canadiens - 5pm - Original 6 Beat Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
tumblr_pgz63pdL5o1xkok61o1_250.jpg

tumblr_pgxfulOGwi1xkok61o1_250.jpg

A LONG TIME AGO, IN A LAND FAR FAR AWAY.....STOOD TWO MIGHTY ORIGINAL 6 FRANCHISES...BOTH THE BLACKHAWKS AND CANADIENS.
FEARED THROUGHOUT THE LANDS AS TWO OF THE TOUGHEST AND MOST SKILLED TEAMS THAT EVER PLAYED THE GAME.

LEGENDARY NAMES LIKE HULL, MIKITA, LAFLEUR, ROBINSON, DIONNE, ETC REPRESENTED THESE ORGANIZATIONS..

BUT SOMETHING HAD CHANGED OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS AS GONE WAS THE TOUGHNESS AND SKILL THAT MADE THESE FRANCHISES PROUD...AND WHAT WE HAVE NOW IS....WELL.....

tumblr_pjgixp7GbL1xkok61o1_400.jpg

tumblr_pjgixp7GbL1xkok61o2_400.jpg

ANYTHING BUT THAT.......

THE BLACKHAWKS RECENTLY PARTED WAYS WITH THEIR COACH OF THE PAST 10 YEARS, LOOKING FOR A CHANGE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION..

1538-1399136092.jpg

COACH IS STILL A BIT MAD HERE...

BUT CHANGE DOES NOT COME EASY, AND I AM REACHING OUT TO THIS NEW BREED OF HAWKS PLAYER, TO COME IN AND BRING BACK OUR GLORY!!!
I AM REACHING OUT TO THE HUNGRY ONES, THOSE THAT HAVE PRIDE, PASSION AND PURE LOVE OF THE GAME...I AM REACHING OUT TO THOSE WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING TO WIN...

THIS...THIS IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST...

tumblr_pjgj9b1rex1xkok61o4_250.jpg

tumblr_pjgj9b1rex1xkok61o2_400.jpg
tumblr_pjgj9b1rex1xkok61o3_250.jpg

tumblr_pjgj9b1rex1xkok61o5_250.jpg

tumblr_pjgj9b1rex1xkok61o1_400.jpg

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY....WILL YOU JOIN IN THIS FIGHT????

excellent, definitely most excellent !!!!

Reactions: AmericanDream

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Thishasnotbeenthecasewithforslingthisseason.

Because Forsling is one of the better Dman on a defensive corps that is probably the worst in the NHL doesn't mean he is playing well. Certainly not consistently and (like Gus) I am having doubts that he ever will be consistently good. He has youth on his side but that's getting old (pardon the pun).

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Lottta effort put into this GDT.... I like it, AD. Well done. :nod:

I hate the Habs so much and really dislike Price. I hope we smoke them.

How many of you are going to bail when the Bears game starts?

I"ll probably keep the Hawks on my laptop and Bears on the tube, but most definitely pay more attention to the Bears and switch from the GDT to the Bears thread.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Damn no tag, cmon bro!! @AmericanDream
I know, I know...

Listen, it boiled down to two things
#1. Need an avatar dammit!! Too many of you guys have no avatar that I wanted to include...so I pretty much left out all those with the general avatars..

#2. I did not add any moderators, so this is for the common folk on here lol...so don't feel left out mods like I forgot you, I didn't just went with the regular "lower class" posters here..

you need to step up Rolo and differentiate yourself with an avatar and you will make one of my GDTs lol

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
As one of Forsling's biggest supporters here, I am honored to be playing the role of Forsling tonight. Would be better if he was playing, but I digress.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
yeah, I was putting some names to players prior to him going on IR..it was a good thing to be Forsling not a slight by any means hahahaha
It had better be a good thing, he's a damn good young defensmen and I'm just a stud.

If you made this last year when you were hating on the kid, then I might've taken it as a slight.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Hawks officially in last place and have a tough stretch of games coming up until about Christmas here. This whole Jack Hughes thing might be a legit possibility.

Reactions: Rooh

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Hawks officially in last place and have a tough stretch of games coming up until about Christmas here. This whole Jack Hughes thing might be a legit possibility.

I said at the beginning of the week this losing streak might hit double digits. This is the one game they have a chance to win to avoid it.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I said at the beginning of the week this losing streak might hit double digits. This is the one game they have a chance to win to avoid it.
funny, the Montreal board has them laughing at our roster...I was pissing myself reading their GDT - "man our roster is bad, but Jesus Christ that Hawks team" hahahaha...then go on to say we likely beat them...lol..that is hockey!

Reactions: clydesdale line

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Because Forsling is one of the better Dman on a defensive corps that is probably the worst in the NHL doesn't mean he is playing well. Certainly not consistently and (like Gus) I am having doubts that he ever will be consistently good. He has youth on his side but that's getting old (pardon the pun).

Forsling was pretty consistent this season. I think the lack of quality/play of our other d has impacted Forsling. I am not saying he is perfect but he has been our best D.

Game suspension

Feb 11, 2018

Well then if you want Bowman gone then go habs. You have to figure a double digit losing streak will end Stan's tenure.

Probably won't matter anyway. I have no idea where the Habs are getting all this offense but they are playing well.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Well then if you want Bowman gone then go habs. You have to figure a double digit losing streak will end Stan's tenure.

Probably won't matter anyway. I have no idea where the Habs are getting all this offense but they are playing well.

I’m not even sure what I want of Bowman at this point. If he had any idea at all how to negotiate a contract extension I’d love for him to stay.

I’m not actively rooting for him to be fired, but I also won’t he even remotely upset if he were fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad