GDT: Blackhawks @ Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
It would be highly embarrassing if the 3 youngster Vancouver dangerous threats (Pettersson Boeser and Horvat) out-difference -make the Combined production our our 5 alleged danger threats (the $27 million trio of Toes Kane Saad ( and the youngster threats of D-Cat and Saad)..

But..that is probably what will happen ..and after the game Hawks fans will be asking again why Toes and Kane cannot show up both in the same game to dofferebce-make.. and what has happened go Saad ..and why D-Cat has slumped and why Schatz tantalize ND looks good but effectively producednafa. ..

And we will probably ask how Van got such impact from its 3 going guns and only 1 of our 5 big guns showed up to do anything.

The Fire Q/Fire Stan chants will then go up and reach a crescendo if this ugly scenario happens.

We would ask how the Vamcoach got all his 3 dangerous threats to contribute and How COUNTRY CLUB Q let 4 or if we are lucky only 3 of our supposed 5 danger guys to repair to the Country Club this night.

We need all 5 to buy in and start beating oopps goalies again...not just 1 orc2 of then showing up to produce.
The minimum is 3 of our 5 contributing goals tonight ..I assume 2 will be Kane ..bit if he has his off night then we absolutely require at least 3 of the others to take up and exceed his slack ..If Kane does show with say a 1+1 2 pt night then if all 4vof the others go no show we need to ask some very hard questions.

After the last 2 games we lost we need a bounce back statement game and all hands on deck..Country Club MIA from the prediction line will Not go over well with fans losing their patience .

We better get A efforts from our top 5 danger or alleged danger guys ...any slackers or me no shows will be metcessly ranted against .

We better show we mean business .

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
It would be highly embarrassing if the 3 youngster Vancouver dangerous threats (Pettersson Boeser and Horvat) out-difference -make the Combined production our our 5 alleged danger threats (the $27 million trio of Toes Kane Saad ( and the youngster threats of D-Cat and Saad)..

But..that is probably what will happen ..and after the game Hawks fans will be asking again why Toes and Kane cannot show up both in the same game to dofferebce-make.. and what has happened go Saad ..and why D-Cat has slumped and why Schatz tantalize ND looks good but effectively producednafa. ..

And we will probably ask how Van got such impact from its 3 going guns and only 1 of our 5 big guns showed up to do anything.

The Fire Q/Fire Stan chants will then go up and reach a crescendo if this ugly scenario happens.

We would ask how the Vamcoach got all his 3 dangerous threats to contribute and How COUNTRY CLUB Q let 4 or if we are lucky only 3 of our supposed 5 danger guys to repair to the Country Club this night.

We need all 5 to buy in and start beating oopps goalies again...not just 1 orc2 of then showing up to produce.
The minimum is 3 of our 5 contributing goals tonight ..I assume 2 will be Kane ..bit if he has his off night then we absolutely require at least 3 of the others to take up and exceed his slack ..If Kane does show with say a 1+1 2 pt night then if all 4vof the others go no show we need to ask some very hard questions.

After the last 2 games we lost we need a bounce back statement game and all hands on deck..Country Club MIA from the prediction line will Not go over well with fans losing their patience .

We better get A efforts from our top 5 danger or alleged danger guys ...any slackers or me no shows will be metcessly ranted against .

Talk about pessimistic

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

you can f***ing spell Pettersson but not Toews????

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
[QUOTE="hawksfan50, post: 151500423, member: 231"]It would be highly embarrassing if the 3 youngster Vancouver dangerous threats (Pettersson Boeser and Horvat) out-difference -make the Combined production our our 5 alleged danger threats (the $27 million trio of Toes Kane Saad ( and the youngster threats of D-Cat and Saad)..

[/QUOTE]

You think the game in a weird way sometimes.

How can you preemptively call out our players? Also, players on ELCs out-perform highly-paid players all the damn time in individual games.

Have you looked at how Kane is putting up MVP numbers with pretty much zero support, and a horseshit powerplay? I honestly couldn't care less if Petterson outscores Kane in this one game, it's not embarrassing based on what Kane is doing overall.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
I know it is an act, you can't spell the entire Canucks forward line correct yet **** up a guy with 5 letters in his name....
This reminds me of whenever I wear a Toews jersey, someone always has to come up and pronounce it as Toes...everytime.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
If Roussel scores tonight I am going to scream. It seems he is always a factor against Blackhawks.
What is the over/under on "Dominic Roussel" mentions by Eddie tonight? He does know that Dominic Roussel was his playing contemporary AND a goalie right? I wonder sometimes. One guy is from Quebec and the other from France. It shouldn't be that hard, Eddie.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Meh, in a season like this, I don't really get too worked up over the kind of 'message sending' that invariably weakens your lineup for the sake of making a point. If the Blackhawks were contenders, it would be maddening, but as a mediocre team just treading water until the next gen get into the lineup, who cares. 2 points in October against Vancouver will not be the make or break as far as playoffs, playoff matchups, line chemistry, etc.

Obviously the lineup is far more effective with Kruger than any of Martinsen, Johnson or Hayden, but if Q is unhappy with Kruger's penalties of late, then sit him. Ideally, give Kampf the same dungeon deployment against a bottom feeder, see if he can handle it. Better against a team with relatively limited offensive depth than against a team where we need Kruger to take on a load to help the top 6 score.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
It’s the only game tonight, so all the hockey fans will be watching this game, eyes focused on Pettersson. I would love to one up him and show that we got our own rookie who is playing awesome right now. I’m hoping Jokiharju has a stellar game.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I'll be at Vancouver for the game :thumbu:

If you see a tall brown guy with a short japanese girl with Vampire make-up, during the game, let me know!

CHICAGO LINES
AJm3aLl.png

5rrcsz7.png

VANCOUVER LINES
vwG0KAQ.png

U5vLOyT.png

nice and equal info esp for the opposing team

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Petterson is special. I think most any team trying to compare their rookies to him would come up on the losing end.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
To those who cannot handle my criticisms of certain underachieving Blackhawks players or those who have cooled way down in recenthe games after a hot start,to those who expect Hawks fans to only be cheerleaders ,the mere fact you dare question my being a Hawks fan,shows that it is you who do not care how they perform or if they win or not.

I careprecisely because I am a fan.

That is how it should be ...not some compliant everything is copacroc kind of fan..

To be complacent as fans and cheer for the players despite several of them letting us down in underwhelming production or in trending downward alarmingly in productio is tantamount to being a Cubbies fan for over a century of never winning a World Series or even get to go there all those long years. Just be happy to be aCu bird Gan over that long dry spell...

So cheer for over a century and maybe one day they will win it (as they fo!ally did) and never criticize any player during the painful times they failed to get to the top of the heap.

You want that to be the standards for Hawks fans?

I say forget it. ..I think true Hawks gand care enough to criticize players who fail or struggle ..they are paid to perform or are supposed to get "hungry" to earn big bucks on their next contract ..

If they do not show up for games or their talent wanes badly in too lengthy a stretch of games. .then it is in my opinion a true fans duty to point this out and vent frustration on them.. This is why a real "fanatic" cares...fans who just accept and never criticize are either fools or are willing to see their team management make bad investments on players and still go rah -rah for some reason.

SORRY BUT the caring fans who vent at failure or poor performance are far more interesting gthat the rah-rah types who just accept the mediocre ...the non-difference -makers and the poor performers ..

To me it IS hard to cheer poor performance.

So when the Hawks lose and when certain designated stars or on the cost of being stars do not actually star in games,well it is hard to still go rah-rah and just accept it..
I do not need to justify why I M a Hawks Gan to anyone. .I M..I care..so I vent when players let me down.

I realize we cannot be I g A games every game..but so ethics g is amiss when Toewss goes 2g 1a in last 9 games ...or when Saad is just 2 goals in 12 games snd Schmaltz just 1 goal in 12 games..

.you expect to still rah-rah after this kind of "difference-makibg" ?Of course not !

The slackers deserve to be criticized. O if they are trying their best and this is what happens then their talent value has to be questioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbyJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: