Value of: Blackhawks Trade Pieces

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Hawks need to clear the deck with a buyout or two (start with Keith this summer) and begin bottoming out for another rebuild. Hopefully Seabrook would be willing to waive after a season of limited ice time.
Keep a few key pieces around (Kane, Toews, DeBrincat, Strome) and move on. After three full years of rebuilding Kane and Toews will be pending UFAs and bring in a nice haul at the TDL. Then you can usher in the next generation of hawks.
Continually patching this shitshow will only prolong the painful process. Luckily Hawks fans have three cups to show for it and will completely understand the need for another rebuild.

Last edited:

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
ah no thanks. why would the Bhawks give up assets to get a LHD with a expiring contract who will be a UFA at the end of the season.

granted he does post up about 20 mins per game of TOI.

so do a wait and see. remember other teams may be jumping in to create a bidding war for him.

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
Really not much value in the pieces that are available. The Hawks might be better off keeping what they have. As a hawks fan, I can't see us parting ways with Keith, unless Keith wants to contend again. Anisimov is the only piece we have that is worth more than a 2nd round pick. If the hawks trade him, then we'd just spend the new salary cap space we have on another center come offseason.

Lol anisimov worth more than a second? Lol

Did you get mixed up with Keith and Gustafson?

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
I would say Kampf and Kahun are the only bottom six forwards worth keeping on the hawks.Perlini can be had for nothing.

Fair enough. Kahun and Draisaitl go way way back and it would be cool to see an all German line with Rieder.
No thanks on Perlini, hes not an upgrade on anyone we have.

Reactions: Dividejoy

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
Fair enough. Kahun and Draisaitl go way way back and it would be cool to see an all German line with Rieder.
No thanks on Perlini, hes not an upgrade on anyone we have.
It was worth a shot. He’s not an upgrade on anyone’s AHL roster.

Reactions: A91

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
I think trading for Kubalik means that the Hawks want to keep Kahun. No chance Kubalik signs here unless Kahun stays.
I was going to mention something like this but I wasn’t sure if it was Kampf or Kahun he went back with. Or was it both?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: