Value of: Blackhawks Trade Pieces

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Players Chicago is looking to move at the TDL:
Anisimov(He has a modified NTC that ends 7/1-can give a list of 10 teams he'll accept a trade to)
Saad
Kruger
Kunitz
Hayden
Perlini
Gustafsson
Forsling

Depends on whether or not he wants to stay:
Keith

Would be open to moving at the Draft, should they waive their NMC/NTC
Keith
Anisimov

What would you give for any of these pieces?

Last edited:

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
I could see the Leafs going after Perlini. They could use some more speed on the Left side, especially after reading Grundstrom in the Muzzin deal.

Brown is the better player right now, but our RW depth is making him a 4th liner.

If Perlini can PK at least adequately, I'd be fine having him play 4 LW right now behind Marleau, Hyman and Johnsson.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
now with the Bhawks winning the last 2 games and low and behold, they are 3 games out of the Wild Card. the Bhawks will not be selling off any pieces.... you know disrupting the harmony of the team that maybe they are performing together.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
now with the Bhawks winning the last 2 games and low and behold, they are 3 games out of the Wild Card. the Bhawks will not be selling off any pieces.... you know disrupting the harmony of the team that maybe they are performing together.

They should and they will sell. If not, it’s a huge mistake.

Guys like Anisimov or Hayden arent relevant for this season. Just sell them.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
They should and they will sell. If not, it’s a huge mistake.

Guys like Anisimov or Hayden arent relevant for this season. Just sell them.
ref to AA, the Bhawks won't do it, they will keep him b/c now with the org talking about making the playoff. they will do what is needed to keep the teaming moving forward.

the goal is playoff at any cost.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
I know they haven't played well this season but the teams fighting for that last playoff spot in the West aren't much better than Chicago (except maybe Colorado with that top line).

Chicago can definitely make the playoffs still.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I know they haven't played well this season but the teams fighting for that last playoff spot in the West aren't much better than Chicago (except maybe Colorado with that top line).

Chicago can definitely make the playoffs still.
i am an old fart of 68 yr old and i am old school. i just can't stomach the idea of tanking.

so i am all for the idea on making the playoff as well. keep fighting till the end of the game. however i still can see the team making a move to help the team.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
i am an old fart of 68 yr old and i am old school. i just can't stomach the idea of tanking.

so i am all for the idea on making the playoff as well. keep fighting till the end of the game. however i still can see the team making a move to help the team.
I share your sentiments. Screw tanking.

Reactions: OTC

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I could see the Leafs going after Perlini. They could use some more speed on the Left side, especially after reading Grundstrom in the Muzzin deal.

Brown is the better player right now, but our RW depth is making him a 4th liner.

If Perlini can PK at least adequately, I'd be fine having him play 4 LW right now behind Marleau, Hyman and Johnsson.
I'd move him for Bracco

Joe Scaduto

Jun 24, 2018
Hawks are in playoff hunt remarkably after their terrible start to season.I would move mid round draft picks or prospects they think are not in their future plans to shore up their defence.Alex Edler , Nicolus Kronwall or Jay Boumeester are all ufa this summer and wont cost too much for rentals .They will help bring experience to help team make a playoff run and then let them walk into free agency at end of year

Reactions: LDF

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
Hawks are in playoff hunt remarkably after their terrible start to season.I would move mid round draft picks or prospects they think are not in their future plans to shore up their defence.Alex Edler , Nicolus Kronwall or Jay Boumeester are all ufa this summer and wont cost too much for rentals .They will help bring experience to help team make a playoff run and then let them walk into free agency at end of year

Edler would be the only one who would help at all. Kronwall and Boumeester are no much different than koekkeok, Forsling or Dahlstrom

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
you make an excellent point here.

i would even go further and trade the surplus minor players that the team definitely have a surplus now. by this move, the org is opening roster spots in same area, clearing out contracts limits allowable. some of those players really look good with ref to stats looking.

Joe Scaduto

Jun 24, 2018
Edler would be the only one who would help at all. Kronwall and Boumeester are no much different than koekkeok, Forsling or Dahlstrom
But those mentioned have experience and been in playoff hockey situations where the guys you mentioned have not.

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
But those mentioned have experience and been in playoff hockey situations where the guys you mentioned have not.

Bouwmeester is getting scratched in St. Louis right now and the last time Kronwall was in the playoff McDavid was in midget hockey.

Playoff experience is overrated especially with the hawks

Joe Scaduto

Jun 24, 2018
Bouwmeester is getting scratched in St. Louis right now and the last time Kronwall was in the playoff McDavid was in midget hockey.

Still more experience than Forsling and Dahlstrom

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
Still more experience than Forsling and Dahlstrom

And neither are better at this point and again the hawks don’t need a over the hill “playoff warrior” they already have two.

They are better served playing koekkoek, Dahlstrom,and Forsling to see if the can actually be something to franchise going forward

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Players Chicago is looking to move at the TDL:
Anisimov(He has a modified NTC that ends 7/1-can give a list of 10 teams he'll accept a trade to)
Kruger
Kunitz
Hayden
Perlini

Depends on whether or not he wants to stay:
Keith

Would be open to moving at the Draft, should they waive their NMC/NTC
Keith
Anisimov

What would you give for any of these pieces?
Add Saad to this list. I would be shocked if he’s a Blackhawk at the end of the summer.

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
I think the hawks would be good to sell because I can't see Kane carrying them to a cup. I believe they would still make the playoffs, but I can't imagine this team making much of a run

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Really not much value in the pieces that are available. The Hawks might be better off keeping what they have. As a hawks fan, I can't see us parting ways with Keith, unless Keith wants to contend again. Anisimov is the only piece we have that is worth more than a 2nd round pick. If the hawks trade him, then we'd just spend the new salary cap space we have on another center come offseason.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I think the hawks would be good to sell because I can't see Kane carrying them to a cup. I believe they would still make the playoffs, but I can't imagine this team making much of a run
if i were the Bhawks GM i would make some major moves. maybe a semi sell or what i consider is a retool.

the reason is, the team depth is really decent. i am not looking at the prime defensive prospect that the team accumulated. we have some decent depth at the LHD side to help even more. but lets look at the RW depth that is hardly mention. i mean those who didn't play in the WJC tourney. decent depth at center.

so sell now and get 1 or 2 players who many might consider a temp player. a player who will be gone in 2 yrs ......

Reactions: Bag Headed Hab Fan

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015

Bouwmeester played very well for 21 minutes in a win over the blue jackets last night. He's been playing great on the Blues top 5v5 pairing for weeks now. Might want to get a clue.

:teach:

As far as his trade value, worse UFA defensemen have gotten 2nd x 2 at the TDL in recent memory. Depends on the market, but if you're not talking 2nd + then I don't think the Blues are listening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad