Confirmed with Link: Blackhawks sign Teuvo Teravainen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentti

Oct 5, 2012
He shot twice in Shootout?

How did TT play? Anything good to report?

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the game today but from reports he did shoot twice, missing the first time and scoring the second time a game winner that is seen at the end of the highlight reel.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Matias Strozyk ‏@MaStrozyk 6m
Teräväinen ei näyttänyt käyvän kentällä ottelun lopussa? Jokerien ykkönen nähdäkseni Lahti-Tyrväinen-Hardt. Penkillä silti. #Liiga #Jokerit

...but what does it mean? Google translate left much to be desired :laugh:

I think it might be saying something happened to him at the end of the game and he didn't look good but came back to the bench?

Kennel

Aug 17, 2012
Matias Strozyk ‏@MaStrozyk 6m
Teräväinen ei näyttänyt käyvän kentällä ottelun lopussa? Jokerien ykkönen nähdäkseni Lahti-Tyrväinen-Hardt. Penkillä silti. #Liiga #Jokerit

...but what does it mean? Google translate left much to be desired :laugh:

I think it might be saying something happened to him at the end of the game and he didn't look good but came back to the bench?

"Teräväinen didn't play during the final moments? The 1st line seemed to be Lahti-Tyrväinen-Hardt. He still was on the bench."

I guess they wanted to have a defensive center during the hectic moments.

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
Kentti and Kennel- should we be concerned with TT's lack of points thus far for Jokerit?

Seems like he did great in ET- and now he is silent!

Any insight as to why?

Getting used to playing with scrubs after having Kane on his wing? I wouldn't be concerned. If he otherwise plays well and creating chances the points will come. Remember, he is still very young and centering the top line of a team many expect to do well. And it's been, what, 2 games since he came back? Patience. I am afraid that TT having made such an impression this camp, people will be expecting him to have at least a point if not two each game. Which is unrealistic.

Kennel

Aug 17, 2012
In my opinion he's been playing better than during European Trophy. He has given enough good passes for 3-5 goals and hit the post once or twice. He could shoot more often instead of trying to give that one extra pass but otherwise I'm not worried at all. Let's wait until he has played at least ten games.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
From what I hear Jokerit has trouble finishing. If that's the case TT may not dazzle as expected.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
as far as I've heard and read, he sets up his teammates good enough and plays good. It's just his teammates can't score. Points will come as will some bad games.

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
In my opinion he's been playing better than during European Trophy. He has given enough good passes for 3-5 goals and hit the post once or twice. He could shoot more often instead of trying to give that one extra pass but otherwise I'm not worried at all. Let's wait until he has played at least ten games.

Have you watched TT/Jokerit - whole games- or just the Hilites?

thanks

Kennel

Aug 17, 2012
Have you watched TT/Jokerit - whole games- or just the Hilites?

thanks

I've seen 7 regular season games (including 3 with Teuvo) and 6 training matches although I haven't been 100% focused during some of them.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
From what I hear Jokerit has trouble finishing. If that's the case TT may not dazzle as expected.

Understatement of the year. When your forwards are being outscored by your defenseman, that usually don't score, you know your team has problems. TT's linemate Janne Lahti scored 37 goals two season's ago but it seems KHL ruined him as he can't score anymore.

Kennel

Aug 17, 2012
Yep, terrible effort by the team and Teuvo as well. He failed several easy passes and wasn't able to produce a lot despite tons of power play time. Some said that he looked tired which might be true. At least he wasn't any worse than his teammates.

Next games on Friday and Saturday, better to forget this one as soon as possible.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
From twitter (and google translate) it sounds like he scored today. I think he might have done it at the end of regulation time to tie the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad