Confirmed with Link: Blackhawks sign Jakub Pour to 2yr ELC

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Oh cool ok buddy cookies for everyone

Nah. You are just a cry baby who just tries to complain about everything. Basically you are The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Player seems like a bottom 6 type but we need those as well going forward. The Hawks are improving but they still aren't there.

This is just another hilarious example of how hard you try to be negative…..

Last edited:

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Nah. You are just a cry baby who just tries to complain about everything. Basically you are The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Player seems like a bottom 6 type but we need those as well going forward. The Hawks are improving but they still aren't there.

This is just another hilarious example of how hard you try to be negative…..

Oh ok ya cry to the wolf buddy, bottom 6 plan the parade, Stan is so amazing!

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
We need a better bottom six and a little size. Not everyone is a top 3 signing or talent. We need a little (or lot) of everything so why complain?

wonder what trades are to come. Draft will be interesting.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Oh ok ya cry to the wolf buddy, bottom 6 plan the parade, Stan is so amazing!

No on is claiming he is amazing, this is just a fake argument that you are imagining exists. You are 100% The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

The only parade here is your parade of worthless posts….

This player has potential to be a solid-good bottom 6 player and if you watch the playoffs now you will see teams that have good bottom 6 lines just like the Hawks did during the cup runs.

Reactions: Crow

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
No on is claiming he is amazing, this is just a fake argument that you are imagining exists. You are 100% The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

This player has potential to be a solid-good bottom 6 player and if you watch the playoffs now you will see teams that have good bottom 6 lines just like the Hawks did during the cup runs.

I don't know why you bother. Click his avatar. Click Ignore. It's that simple. If everyone ignored the morons, they would eventually get bored with the fact that no one is interacting with them, and no one is talking to them, and they'd go away.

Reactions: Giovi

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I don't know why you bother. Click his avatar. Click Ignore. It's that simple. If everyone ignored the morons, they would eventually get bored with the fact that no one is interacting with them, and no one is talking to them, and they'd go away.
I've never blocked anyone, but it's getting so bad in here, I'm starting to utilize it.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

I am typically decent at no responding but sometime you just have to. You know I don't block people, just not my thing.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007

Potential :laugh:

Remember the 18-24 month potential :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad