Confirmed with Link: Blackhawks sign Jakub Pour to 2yr ELC

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
another lottery ticket. good size. more forward depth if they are looking to trade to go get defenseman.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Obviouslyvsyayschostoryvdoes not indicate big scoring potential.. but hevhas zize...

Could not find any scouting reports on him as far as seating,physical play or defending ability..

He has size but moreover just looks thick and big...Maybe he can be a space clearer for the smaller skilled guys we have?

Would love to see scouting reports from our European scouts as to why they felt Stan should sign him?

This is not an obvious stats suggest talent for playing in NHL case like with Kubakik or Suter ...but there must be a reason why our scouts thought he could help us ..

I hope it is because he is physical and defensively responsible,because it seems unlikely he will produce much offense.

Reactions: Muffinalt

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: BuddyTheGoon

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
Honestly should have signed his teammate Filip Suchy while they were at it

He has more offensive talent but it smaller skilled forward

Suchy is smaller but he scores and plays with an edge. He was great in the USHL

Pour has a similar look to Kubalik, he is a good skater, has the size, and takes more wrist shots than slappers. Could be a nice bottom 6 fit.

Last edited:

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Oh look another so called “lottery tickets”

Stan the Man has done it again!!!

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
How do you trade a player despite NMC?
Hmmm

It's complicated.

Stan asks Kane "give me a list of teams you would go to". Kane obliges, and suddenly, there's a moment of magic even David Copperfield himself would throw the jazz hands at;

An NHL trade

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Hmmm

It's complicated.

Stan asks Kane "give me a list of teams you would go to". Kane obliges, and suddenly, there's a moment of magic even David Copperfield himself would throw the jazz hands at;

An NHL trade

Stupid suggestion because Kane has already said he's not gonna go anywhere:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad