News Article: Blackhawks seeking defenseman via trade

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
The timing of it really doesn't make sense at all now, like it did early on or when Keith was out. With Rozival soon to be back and Keith soon to be back the numbers are rising, unless it does just ship away Rundblad.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I don't see Shaw getting dealt mid year. More likely a guy like McNeil for another "busted" D man they like. Rundblad part 2 type of trade or a vet on expiring deal in year or two. With Rosival back I'd like to see this.

Keith-Rosival
Hammer-TVR
Daley-Seabrook

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The timing of it really doesn't make sense at all now, like it did early on or when Keith was out. With Rozival soon to be back and Keith soon to be back the numbers are rising, unless it does just ship away Rundblad.

Yeah I imagine something like this would stem from a reporter who has asked Stan if he is still looking for a dman, and Stan answered with words to the effect that we are always looking to make the team better. IMO, This is more rumor than anything and it could go on all season long.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Phaneuf isn't any good and certainly not a Top Pairing D. He seems to be a good depth Option at this Point, but overpaid for this.

Hawks Need D help more than anything. Svedberg just doesn't impress me. Gustafsson is the Symbol for "Replaceable Player".
Rundblad can't be trusted in the POs.

Daley flat out isn't a good fit and can't Play in his own Zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad