GDT: blackhawks @ RANGERS Dec 4th 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I don't know who's the better goalie but Shesterkin is the better actor than Hank.
This is why I don’t think he’s quite as injury prone as people say, they think he’s injured every time someone breathes near him. He’s always been super dramatic and dives like a soccer player. And looks like I was right when everyone else was panicking last night lol

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
This is why I don’t think he’s quite as injury prone as people say, they think he’s injured every time someone breathes near him. He’s always been super dramatic and dives like a soccer player. And looks like I was right when everyone else was panicking last night lol
I mean the guy looked like his leg got shot by a .338 Lapua last time he tweaked his groin.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Huge letdown game. Geo will prove to everyone once again he is a terrible goalie and give up 3 goals in the first deflating the whole team.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Time for Georgiev to shit or get off the pot.

I doubt it will happen, but it would be nice to see Huska get a start before he's sent back down too.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
2/4 is always a good outcome in a back to back. If they get a point tonight I’ll be pleasantly surprised. Two and I’ll be ecstatic.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
The Blackhawks were at my nephews game at Chelsea Piers today. That's MAF in net!
s5lThOM.jpg

rpVFI72.jpg
Didn’t think they’d allow that org near kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad