GDT: blackhawks @ RANGERS Dec 4th 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
I really think Laf needs someone else on his line, its gotta be frustrating when your passes go to either Chytil or Gauthier and neither could score in a brothel with a bag o money.

I disagree strongly. Chytil and Gauthier have been carrying Laf. Even though Laf had a good last game or two. The line is generating some great chances and hope they stay together.

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
The real question is will there be any great memes tonight?

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe.gif

Reactions: Chytilmania

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I won’t be able to catch this one but if they play like they did last night this should be an easy win.

Chicago has been better since the coaching change, but they still suck. Bury these unethical asshats.

Reactions: THE BIG WHISTLE

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
I vaguely remember a game we played in Chicago a few years ago where the refs called everything against us and we came back to win. This was when Chicago was good. The victory felt sweet because we were short handed most of the game. I seem to recall it was an afternoon game. Anyone else remember. Am I crazy?

Reactions: ArPanet

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I had a half sandwich/half soup combo from Panera. If Panarin does well tonight, I'll expand to a full sandwich and bowl of soup next time.

Reactions: DutchNYR

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
I had a half sandwich/half soup combo from Panera. If Panarin does well tonight, I'll expand to a full sandwich and bowl of soup next time.
Makes me wish we had a player named Cosi. Prefer Cosi’s soups and sandwiches to Panera. I used to walk like 6 Manhattan blocks in the winter for some Cosi lunch.

Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad