Skjei - Bean

Reimer
Nedeljkovic

showtime

UnrealisticGrandioseAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
this is really just mean reversion in the works with rooh getting the gdt record back to even which means there are about 30 more wins in the cards this season...home ice advantage with kirby and toews back incoming

Reactions: Styles and Rooh

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
This will be a good test for our young d-men. Besides the sick Kurashev goal, my favorite thing last game was seeing full young pairs at times, without vets babysitting.

You can tell they're a little green still, but they won't need vet protection for too long. Tonight will be another step for them.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
upload_2021-2-19_18-14-31.png

Hawks @ Canes. Battle Royale...

Actually, Chicago is playing the Whalers tonight. The Brass Bonanza is back! Thats right, you've entered a time warp back to the 90's: Michael Jordan is still playing for the Bulls, the Bears still suck, the WWW is a hot new thing, and Chris Farley is alive and well!

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Took the over on 6.5, that means lots of Chicago goals and hopefully Hagel is one of them.

Lank needs to build on his shutout and continue throwing up solid numbers for that Calder case.

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Whalers uniforms for the Canes tonight

I love Whalers stuff, but I hate that they are wearing Whalers stuff. I think their unis are some of the cleanest in the league, look even better in contrast to ours since same colors, and they aren’t Hartford.

idk

make them pay for this decision

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
I love Whalers stuff, but I hate that they are wearing Whalers stuff. I think their unis are some of the cleanest in the league, look even better in contrast to ours since same colors, and they aren’t Hartford.

idk

upload_2021-2-19_18-28-48.jpeg

Who's that guy?? Is that ol' Coach Q when he was giving the Bruins hell, not from behind the bench, but on the ice?

WeAreSoPucked

Jan 15, 2021
Big test tonight.
Canes stormed the Panthers 1st period last game, Weds in CAR. But FLA kept battling and took the W in OT.
Expect CAR to come out flying again. Hawks can withstand that and follow what the cats did - just keep battling - we can maybe copy their outcome too.

Pace. Focus. Effort. For 60.
GoHawks.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Big test tonight.
Canes stormed the Panthers 1st period last game, Weds in CAR. But FLA kept battling and took the W in OT.
Expect CAR to come out flying again. Hawks can withstand that and follow what the cats did - st jeep battling - we can maybe copy their outcome too.

Pace. Focus. Effort. For 60.
GoHawks.
Yea, potentially a big statement game here, especially with the benefit of not playing them again immediately. That said, Lankinen better be ready to stand on his head.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Yea, potentially a big statement game here, especially with the benefit of not playing them again immediately. That said, Lankinen better be ready to stand on his head.
Ops coming off a game last night.

Work hard Hawks and finish 'em off in the 3rd period or OT when they have run out of gas.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Is Carolina mostly healthy at this point? Hawks seem to be. Might be a good test.

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010

idk

let's not forget it's a classic white versus gray game

make them pay 2x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad