Confirmed with Link: Blackhawks claim Jarred Tinordi

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Yuck. They really don't want the kids to be forced into anything unnecessary.

Although I guess if one of them impresses we can just waive guys like Tinordi.

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011
Is this waiver claim even an NHL thing to begin with? This is a guy that has been around quite a while in pro hockey where he has exactly one season that did not involve more (or all) AHL games then NHL? I don't mind the signing in the context of he is a #7/AHL vet role. If we have kid(s) that deserve NHL time/development, he sits in the press box or plays in Rockford. If we don't have kid(s) that have earned NHL ice time, we are not forced to rush any one and he can help us lose games as a part time #6.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Tinordi was teammates with Domi and Athanasiou with the Knights 10 years ago. Pretty cool reunion for the 3 of them.

He's also not afraid to drop the gloves in case guys take liberties so there's that.
Missed our shot at adding Tierney as well

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Tinordi sucks

Why not pick up a defender who actually should be in NHL?

Tinordi at this point in his career should be riding buses of AHL

Also, I feel old realizing he was from 2010 draft and that was 12 years ago :(

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
I always liked his dad as a player, too bad he did not inherit the A-Game genes from his dad.

My guess is he does not last the season and will be either sent down or released.

But with the goal to tank for the year I say put him on the top pairing and play him 25 minutes a game. Hell why not sign his dad and play them together.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Feels odd he hasnt been a Canadien for so long. I remember listening to Montreal radio bemoaning him after the final game vs the Hawks in 2014 and pretty certain he was a bust then.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
What do you want for waivers? Needed to replace Stillman's physicality. I just like the overall direction Davidson is leading the organizaton to......but damn, this first game will be a Kervorkian call before it starts.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: