GDT: Blackhawks @ Blues - 7:00 CT NBCSCH

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Terrible rebound by soda but that all started because our D couldn't make a simple outlet pass.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
What a game lol. Sammy Blais lucky that Kessel decided to be third man in because he was about to get filled in from a guy way out of his league.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Gutless stuff by Tinordi at the end going after a smaller guy who didn't drop the gloves. Suspend him for the rest of the year imo.

Reactions: Pez68

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Bedard last 2games= zero points and just 3 shots on goal ...finishing out season in a fizzle..

Give the Calder to Faber already because this performance last 2 games certainly not Generational...more like a boy playing against men and getting schooled and handled by leaning on him and checking him to tgecoerimeter..Bedard was NOT driving the net and nit checking hard in the d-zone.

2 poor performances i na row --has be been " off'' since they locked him out of tge practice facility to get more rest...but maybe he needs to be hockey all the time including log long time on the practice ice to get mentally engaged i the game...because since they locked hom out he has done NADA .

Last edited:

dreadpirateroberts

Nov 14, 2018
Seven Seas
This team really will need some toughness next year and in years to come. Can't have a bunch of useless plugs like Tinordi but we need a couple Andrew Shaw types. Hopefully Sam Savoie can be that in a few years. You can't have 7th round f***s thinking they can run Bedard and we need someone other than Vlasic being willing to answer. Admirable, but he's too important to be spending the time in the box/risking injury.
We need a Rempe lol. They should be looking Bertuzzi and Noesen in FA

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
Terrible rebound by soda but that all started because our D couldn't make a simple outlet pass.
Soderblom has done little to fix his rebound control problem. Great goalies absorb pucks like velcro. Soderblom does not control rebounds and his momentum often takes him out of play like tonight's 5th goal.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
STL scored 4 goals on 4 shots in the first 4 minutes of the game. And Richardson didn’t take a timeout…

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I’ve never seen that beat down holy. But I stand by what I said, he swung a lot of people down instead of feeding them fists.
Chara wasn't an exceptional fighter but as you said he was huge but unlike Vlasic he was strong as a an ox and he had that mean in him that Vlasic never will. Like Vlasic fights when somebody is supposed too and I give him credit for showing up but a decent middleweight would feed him his f***ing lunch. Chara was too good to fight regularly but he broke Koci's face and Koci was only in the NHL to break people's faces.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Vlasic will learn to fight simply through having to do it because he's big. Get him into some grapple classes. Not sure he'll ever have the meanness but its early. Maybe he'll grow to be mean.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Koci was also the second nicest player I've ever met. Will always be a fan. The only guy nicer I ever met was Ryan VandenBussche. During the dark era of Blackhawk hockey they had the guys not playing in preseason games around the concourse to sign autographs because they needed too and the team was drawing five thousand fans for regular season games. An eight year old approached Ryan right before puck drop and a PR guy stepped in front of him and said signature time was over.

I watched Ryan physically move the PR guy kneel down sign the kids hat and just stare the f***ing team employee down. Guy fought like he was a wind mill. All out attack every fight. You could break his nose and he he didn't care. He was going to break yours. Total throw back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad