GDT: Blackhawks @ Blues - 7:00 CT NBCSCH

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
I’m not seeing much of a rebuild.
This is completely different than the several seasons in no man’s land from 2016-2022

acting like this isn’t a rebuild when we have only 3 potential long term pieces on the team right now is crazy. Most of our young talent is either not drafted yet or is currently developing in a different league lol. Peep the 13 picks in rounds 1 and 2 the next 3 drafts and learn some patience.

I feel a thousand % more confident in our teams long term outlook than I did the entire last 5 years of the bowman tenure

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
But can we drFt playersxtgatcactualky check? That can generate shitsxand score?

It is going to becavling long long re-build.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Like doesn’t seem to have many answers for D or O. Not much talent on the roster either. Hoping we have a good draft and Bedard gets some help on his line that’s not injury prone.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Of course he's a problem, but he isn't even close to being the biggest problem.
When the team doesn’t put in an ounce of effort most nights, who do you blame?

Of course they’re going to add more talent as they go, it’s a rebuild. But with how the team currently plays, adding more talent will simply lead to a talented but lazy team, the underlying problem still remains.

Luke is 100% and unequivocally the #1 problem with this team. The only reason he’s being shielded from criticism is because garbage like Tinordi still exists. But it won’t be that way forever.

Reactions: hockeydoug

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Those last two shifts have been the best offensively of Korchinski's career I think. Just making plays, getting open, pushing the pace. Love it.

Reactions: Hattrick Kane

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hawkscgotca lucky bounce for Jurashev goal...but that is not the point ...Kurashev made a nice pass to KK who missed the net from 3 feet out..how that possible if the 7th overall pick is alleged tohave talent?
I am still waiting to see it.

I could have at least hit the net fron 3 feet out unchecked.. Hard to believe the incompetence.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
As a kid in Florida they told you if you’re ever chased by an alligator to zig zag because they run like 30 MPH but only in a straight line. Similar for Tinordi. If you force him to turn you can get right past him.

Every time he takes a stride it looks like his ankles and hips are going to cave in. It's incredible he's got NHL games honestly. Good for him.

Reactions: TLEH and Pez68

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
This team really will need some toughness next year and in years to come. Can't have a bunch of useless plugs like Tinordi but we need a couple Andrew Shaw types. Hopefully Sam Savoie can be that in a few years. You can't have 7th round f***s thinking they can run Bedard and we need someone other than Vlasic being willing to answer. Admirable, but he's too important to be spending the time in the box/risking injury.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Seems to me Reichel & Bedard both have had more fumes than gas in the tank the past few games. Making nifty plays and all but not having another level to their skating (or battle) when a particular play calls for it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad