GDT: Blackhawks @ Blues - 7:00 CT NBCSCH

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I tend to agree. But he's going to get targeted his whole career. Maybe it does come. I also doubt it though.
I was a mean SOB. I played at 6'1" and weighed 210. I bullied people. My brother is like six six and played at 230. Nobody hated to play against him and I remember being jealous of his size because with my motor I would have played higher level hockey with his frame. Vlasic reminds me of Mike. I don't see him flipping the switch at 22.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
I shot through 14 minutes. Let that sink in
Not even close to their worst period against a marginally interested opponent too.

Just amazing.

Media needs to stop pandering and fluffing and start gently asking "WTF?" some of these periods. It's not even a professional effort.

Let's say for a minute it's not Richardson and it's the players (but it's Richardson) you still have to fire a coach.

On the bright side, the two garbage time goals will help keep the Hawks from setting the cap era shut out losses against record.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
When the team doesn’t put in an ounce of effort most nights, who do you blame?

Of course they’re going to add more talent as they go, it’s a rebuild. But with how the team currently plays, adding more talent will simply lead to a talented but lazy team, the underlying problem still remains.

Luke is 100% and unequivocally the #1 problem with this team. The only reason he’s being shielded from criticism is because garbage like Tinordi still exists. But it won’t be that way forever.
1 shot in the first. That's 4 periods of 1 or zero shots (the zero had 1 credited). That has to be close to an NHL record.

I'll point right to KD as the underlying problem if he's Richardson is here after June 1st (Unless it's a budget/contract thing from Danny boy)
Reichel has turned into Kmart AA.
I love this take

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
I hate losing to these f***s, man.

Same with Minny. The Hawks used to slap Minny around every game.

Hopefully those times come back around sooner or later. Get 98 some help, FFS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad