GDT: Blackhawks (14-33-2) @ Flames (21-22-5) at 8 pm

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I agree.

Also I need to see more from Coronato.
I agree. He doesn't really do much beside get his shot off quickly.

But it's also important to note at Coronato's age, Zary wasn't even in the NHL. Coronato's 21 year old season in the AHL was over a PPG (29 points in 27 games). Much more productive pace than Zary's, who had 58 points in 72 games.

Not to say he'll develop better than Zary, but there's still some time for Coronato even if he gets sent back to the AHL this year.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Coronato better figure it out fairly soon or he's going back to the Wranglers. In 15 games he has 1 goal and 2 assists. He scored his only goal in his 2nd game with the Flames.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Coronato put himself into a pretzel on that missed one-timer.

Coronato better figure it out fairly soon or he's going back to the Wranglers. In 15 games he has 1 goal and 2 assists. He scored his only goal in his 2nd game with the Flames.

Yup.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

What does it matter? If the team finally lets go of these frankly silly playoff aspirations honestly who cares.

Or do I have to relive Bennett hasn't scored in 3 games let's banish him to the 4th line forever for forever.

Reactions: Felidae

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
A young developing team like the Hawks really need these confidence building games.

• Haha

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
What does it matter? If the team finally lets go of these frankly silly playoff aspirations honestly who cares.

Or do I have to relive Bennett hasn't scored in 3 games let's banish him to the 4th line forever for forever.
I have no issue with sending Coronato back to the Wranglers. Playing a couple of seasons there will be good for him. It did wonders for Zary. Frankly, I was never on the Coronato hype wagon. Its an exceptional player that can step right into the NHL and be successful. Coronato is good but he's not exceptional.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad