GDT: Blackhawks (14-33-2) @ Flames (21-22-5) at 8 pm

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009

The lines are in the...

crushing-the-food-chili-pepper-madness.gif

... and here's my perfunctory Go Flames Go.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Blackhawks have lost 19 in a row on the road and their roster looks like someone threw up on the page. Naturally, Flames will make it hard on themselves but the blended lines ultimately come through for them

Reactions: Tofveve

joescores

Mar 21, 2011

The lines are in the...

View attachment 811671

... and here's my perfunctory Go Flames Go.

Martin already practising? Amazing. That 4th line looks amusing- have not been a fan of Walker this season but let's see if these lines from practice actually transpose into official match-up v Chicago.

We got to beat these, surely. 5:2 to us.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Going to this one... pretty disappointed Bedard won't be playing.

And at what point do we start cheering for L's?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Blackhawks have lost 19 in a row on the road and their roster looks like someone threw up on the page. Naturally, Flames will make it hard on themselves but the blended lines ultimately come through for them

They've also won 4 straight against the Flames as a team not even trying to ice something competitive.

should maybe tell us something but I'm just not sure what

Last edited:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict either a win, or a loss tonight.
Whatever happens I'm fine with it. Not going to get upset anymore.

I'll throw a few extra f bombs in case you're all out and I have extra, which, come to think of it I might be low on too lol

Our defensive game is so bad right now it's hard to imagine a win. Hmm. 4-2 us with an empty netter. I guess.

Reactions: Boomstick

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
We don't. It's cool to accept tthe team is bad and look forward to the future, but cheering for losses is f***ing stupid
Maybe this is the reason we're stuck in mediocrity and have never had a top 3 draft pick in franchise history?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Maybe this is the reason we're stuck in mediocrity and have never had a top 3 draft pick in franchise history?
Because fans cheer for the team they're supposed to be a fan of? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Because fans cheer for the team they're supposed to be a fan of? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard
Cheering to draft a star that can carry your team for the next 15 years doesn't sound dumb to me.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
We don't. It's cool to accept tthe team is bad and look forward to the future, but cheering for losses is f***ing stupid

Stop being a self appointed holier than thou fan monitor. If someone wants to cheer for a loss because they think in the long run it will make the team better... let them... without shitting on them by calling them stupid and dumb because you think they're wrong.

Reactions: User1996

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
If anybody is wondering about Blake Coleman it appears that he may have injured his hand blocking a shot in the Columbus game

• Wow

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
If anybody is wondering about Blake Coleman it appears that he may have injured his hand blocking a shot in the Columbus game

Oh man that sucks. It looked pretty painful at the time. There goes my first goal of the game pick haha. But seriously I hope he heals up quickly!

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Oh man that sucks. It looked pretty painful at the time. There goes my first goal of the game pick haha. But seriously I hope he heals up quickly!
Looks like he's still playing.... injured hand and all. I assume this will affect his goal scoring ability...

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Scar tissue says Mrazek w 47 saves in a 4-3 ot win and Marky w 14 in the loss.

Head says we pump em 6-3. Marky still weak but not needed to be great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad