Confirmed with Link: Binghamton Senators officially sign Todd Bertuzzi to PTO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Horray?

Maybe if he does well in bingo and proves he can skate, he opens up the teams willingness to move Neil?

Richardson was saying on the radio that he'd talked or heard from guys from Detroit about how great Todd was at working with the kids, and how much he was helping out Mantha. I'm ok with this move tbh.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
I think that in a few years, after we have won a string of Stanley Cups, we will look back at this moment as the true beginning of the dynasty.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I think that in a few years, after we have won a string of Stanley Cups, we will look back at this moment as the true beginning of the dynasty.

That, and the Alex Grant trade.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Horrific move. Murray grasping at straws here.

This is a signing by Bingo, not Ottawa, so it's probably Dorion who did most of the legwork on this?

Unless, as some posters have suggested, that this is just Murray doing a favor for Newport, in which case it shouldn't be taken very seriously in the first place.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Yet another veteran signing by the Senators wily GM. This should definitly help the team get into the playoffs this year! :sarcasm:

Dino Tkachuk

Ottawa Senators
Jan 6, 2009
We love vets that can't play!!

Probably will see him in Ottawa this year , lol

Yet another veteran signing by the Senators wily GM. This should definitly help the team get into the playoffs this year! :sarcasm:

Sheesh. With Sens fans like this who needs Leaf fans jumping into this thread... :)

A depth signing for our AHL team. If he can help the kids learn the game and improve their chances of becoming NHL players then good move by Murray.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

He's not grasping at anything.

It's a completely harmless move.

It's a PTO. Means essentially nothing except we are giving bertuzzi a building ice rink and practice jersey to play hockey in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad