GDT: Binghamton Devils Gameday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
So I like watching and commenting on the AHL games when I have a chance to do so (although when the season starts it's almost always the radio and not the video feed).

Devils are playing Utica (Vancouver) right now, and just tied the game up 1-1, a goal by Ben Street assisted by Seney on a nice give-and-go. Conner and Street have been very noticeable. Maltsev is wearing #23 and is using his size well.

Cormier has made a couple nice saves.

Video for today's game is here: WATCH LIVE (7PM): UTICA @ BINGHAMTON | Binghamton Devils

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
ah yes I remember the good old days when Utica belonged to us!
simple question, I dont follow the AHL or any of the minor leagues, but are most of the teams located in the East?

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Devils score! Joey Anderson with a very nice in-close backhand on the powerplay. Really good finesse finish. 2-1 Devils.

Assists to Street and Seney. Street and Seney both with 2 points so far in this period.

Edit: 1st period has come to an end. Devils with a 2-0 lead, goals from Street (1G, 1A) and Anderson (1G). Seney ends the period with two assists.

Reactions: My3Sons

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Haven't chk'd that stats but seemed to me Devils controlled play pretty well in that first period. Had a couple long offensive zone shifts. Also had the PP advantage.

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
It had to be Seney with the points? We are never going to hear the end of it now in the team thread. Nico had a bad game call up Seney. Hall took a penalty call up Seney. Hayden is playing call up Seney. These nachos are kind of skimpy on the cheese call up Seney.

Youll likely only hear about it from Seney, err, I mean, that one guy who only posts about Seney but who clearly is not Seney.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
This powerplay unit - Seney, Sharangovich, Anderson, Street, and White - has been pretty good. Not looking quite so smooth since the first two powerplays at the beginning of the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad