Bills: Offseason - 1st Pick DT Ed Oliver, 2nd Pick OT Cody Ford, 3rd Pick RB Devin Singletary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Cutting things off a bit short, but we've got 3 polls to do today and it's time to get going. With 43% of the vote Jonah Williams is our winner. Tillery gets the add.

1. Bosa (55%)
2. Quinnell Williams (77%)
3. Allen (58%)
4. Oliver (50%)
5. Hock (63%)
6. Jonah Williams (43%)

HF Bills Big Board #7

Voting on this one will have to end early afternoon.
And Taylor wins with 67% of the vote. Sweat, who apparently no longer has a failing heart, gets the add.

1. Bosa (55%)
2. Quinnell Williams (77%)
3. Allen (58%)
4. Oliver (50%)
5. Hock (63%)
6. Jonah Williams (43%)
7. Jawaan Taylor (67%)

HF Bills Big Board #8

I'll let this one run until COB, then put up the final poll to take us up to the draft.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Clowney has always been the most overrated player I’ve ever seen, going all the way back to college. I live in SC and watched almost every game he played before he was drafted. He makes a jaw dropping play every once in a while, but most of the time is a no show. Hard pass.

Reactions: Buffalo Norsemen

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
Alright, we're drafting a TE! :laugh:
I think you're right.

Of the players that may be available at 9, I'd want:

1) Oliver
2) Hock
3) Jonah Williams

In that order. Outside of those guys, Gary is the only guy around that spot I don't want.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
If we can move up for Q. Williams and it doesn't cost us next years 1st do it. The Dolphins moved up from 12 to 3 to get Dion Jordan and only cost a 2nd. 9+40+our lowest 4th is most I would offer.

It would hurt not having a 2nd with so many holes and lack of top talent but q Williams is a Sapp level DT prospect. Hopefully he is not another Dareus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad