Biggest Surprise 2013 Off Season

DaAnimal

May 8, 2009
Pasadena
Evander Kane is a moron. I don't want that idiot on the Kings.

A year ago I would have salivated at that idea. But since the "money phone" pic and this latest homophobic slur, the guy clearly doesn't have a whole lot upstairs.

come on he's young and he doesnt know better :P

Still a good hockey player :)

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002

A year ago I would have salivated at that idea. But since the "money phone" pic and this latest homophobic slur, the guy clearly doesn't have a whole lot upstairs.

I am sure Sutter would beat.........I mean talk, ya talk some sense into him

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
The Return of Kyle Calder

1969.jpg

vomit.jpg

Would be my reaction to that :laugh:

On topic, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Bernier goes to Pittsburgh for Bennett, Scuds's rights are dealt to NYI, and Martinez is traded to Philly.

Ron*

come on he's young and he doesnt know better :P

Still a good hockey player :)

I am sure Sutter would beat.........I mean talk, ya talk some sense into him

Okay, okay...he is a special talent and I love to watch him play, but I still don't like the idea of giving up Williams as part of any deal. Williams is a winner who really showed his clutch grit in this season's playoffs.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Okay, okay...he is a special talent and I love to watch him play, but I still don't like the idea of giving up Williams as part of any deal. Williams is a winner who really showed his clutch grit in this season's playoffs.

true but Kane can be the goal scorer who allows Kopitar to go from star to superstar, and he brings physicality and speed.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
I think someone will sign Voynov to a ridiculous offer sheet. Edmonton or the Islanders maybe.

AKAY47

Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa

I disagree. I think he's a star and the Kings were high on him but the Thrashers (Jets) took him a pic ahead of us. I think he'd work perfectly on the LW with Richards and Carter, they could probably settle him down. Alot of veteran presence on our team, the Jets lack that big time. Sutter can settle him down too. I'd absolutely love Evander Kane on this team.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
DL sits on his hands til Voynoy on BudH put ink to paper. Voynov at 2 years 3.75 per and Bud at 3 years .950 per. Once these two are signed he is able to trade Bernier for a decent LW player who hasn't gotten much press on our boards as DL never does anything we predict.

For NHL

Philly dumps Bryz's and trades Schenn for Yandle

Calgary trades a late 1st for Luongo when Kipper confirms he is retiring

Edmonton trades Hall to LA for Williams, Muzzin, and Bernier is my darkest of horse

Man I would love that last deal. I just do not see it happening though.

Model62

Jul 14, 2012
A. Frolov returns to NA to fill the Kings' vacant 2nd Line LW spot.
Kings resign D. Penner to another one-year show us you really want it deal.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Kings surprises:
- Bernier traded back to Columbus for the 27th overall (Kings pick) once Bobrovsky returns to Russia
- Voynov signs a contract similar to Roman Josi, for 8 years, $4.25 million/year

League surprise:
- Luongo is still a Canuck by training camp.

triplcrown

Jul 23, 2006
SF Valley, SoCal
DL will put together a huge pkg of players/picks/prospects, and with Colorado's help (they will get Bernier in the 3-team deal), will acquire Florida's pick and bring Jonathan Drouin to The Kings, while the hockey world gasps.

It'll happen.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feb 3, 2007
^ I like that one.

Kings surprises:
- Bernier to NJ for picks/prospects
- Richardson is odd man out. (King, Nolan, Clifford, Fraser, Stoll, Lewis all stay.)

League surprise:
- Briere to Minnesota

AKAY47

Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Biggest surprise:
1) Slava Voynov gets signed to an offer sheet
2) We sign Danny Briere (Not sure if it's surprising)

League surprise:
1) Colorado doesn't take Seth Jones #1.

Captain Mittens*

Face Wash will find Jimmy Hoffa's remains in the trunk of his Le Car

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad