Biggest diver on your NHL team?

Macbanan

Dec 28, 2013
Uppsala, Sweden
No one is really good at diving from the Rangers.
Lundqvist embellishes a bit sometimes, but it's harder to judge goalies because of balance issues with all the equipment.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Depends I can't tell if Moulson is actually falling or pretending to fall over all the time. Sabres haven't really dived since the times of Derek Roy.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Not even being a homer i'm not sure there is one on the Avs.

I watched most games this season and the only players I saw sell a trip or something were Varly and Kerfoot. I think it's pretty engrained from the coach to not dive to not blow chances.

Rantanen falls easy but its not from diving, he's just Bambi. Varly usually gets run quite a bit, especially if he's on his game. If nothing is getting called i've seen him sell a few, but its rare.

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
The golden knights roster

Yeah. Tough to pick one from them. I’ve honestly forgotten who all did what to us in the SCF - but the guy who drew a high stick by hitting himself in the face with his own glove and then skating off checking for blood was especially egregious.

For the Caps Holtby can certainly embellish some interference calls. I don’t have as much of an issue with goaltenders doing that though.

Wilson can make things look worse than they are, but he’s usually getting a lot of retaliatory filth thrown his way. Thought he went down a little too quick on the Reaves crosscheck/glove to the face.

Might be some bias, but other than that i can’t really pick somebody out that has a reputation on our roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad