Biggest diver on your NHL team?

TheHockeyRant

Apr 19, 2014
Reno, NV
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stick to the subject because you know this is a topic that will get people ********.
Also remember it is within the realm of possibility for players to FALL. They aren't magical beings incapable of losing their balance.

Anyway if I had to pick the biggest diver on SJ...it has to be Couture.
BUT he takes some of the biggest hits too and gets right back up so :p:

Last edited:

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Kadri for sure. That being said it's not all diving, and I don't think he sells it as much as he used to.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I know Turris is a frail human being (for an athlete I should say) but he seems to go down very easily a couple times a game.

He's never really had anything super blatant, but you can definentely tell if there a stick on him he may play it up a little bit.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Habs don't really have any 'biggest' diver, just the odd stupid one that decides to embellish like that every few months.

edit: I get it, my post was premature and written without much thought. Subban is my answer, better?

Last edited:

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Definitely David Clarkson. Sometimes he goes down, and there's no player in the vicinity...

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Gallagher?

Noo, say it ain't true...!?!
m98.gif

g7v1.gif

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Habs don't really have any 'biggest' diver, just the odd stupid one that decides to embellish like that every few months.

Plekanec dives like a clown frequently.

Anyway, I'd say Brassard or Hagelin are the worst on the Rangers. would have been Callahan before we rid ourselves of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad