BigBen's GM Game v.1.2

BigBenSF*

:edmonton confirms. Had no use for Super Duper and just had to put together the Kulemin / Malkin / Neal line. thanks to jay.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
:coyotes
Chris Kunitz

:pens
Max Domi

Very happy to add yet another great winger to the Desert Dogs. Thanks to K2B for the quick transaction.

West Coast Bias*

Nashville waives: Brooks Orpik, David Legwand, Eric Nystrom, Matt Hendricks, Paul Gaustad, Matt Cullen, and Rich Clune.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Amidst the free agent frenzy, the Ducks and Coyotes have made a trade!

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: ANA/PHX]

:ducks2

G - Mike Smith

D - Francois Beauchemin
[/fieldset]

After striking out on our free agent goalie bids, we are happy to be able to bring in a very good goaltender in Mike Smith. We will certainly miss the presence of Francois Beauchemin, but after adding Ryan McDonagh, Niklas Kronwall, Dan Hamhuis, Brian Campbell, Tyler Myers and Travis Hamonic, we think we can afford it.

Thanks to Jay for a very easy deal.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
Amidst the free agent frenzy, the Ducks and Coyotes have made a trade!

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: ANA/PHX]

G - Mike Smith

D - Francois Beauchemin
[/fieldset]

After striking out on our free agent goalie bids, we are happy to be able to bring in a very good goaltender in Mike Smith. We will certainly miss the presence of Francois Beauchemin, but after adding Ryan McDonagh, Niklas Kronwall, Dan Hamhuis, Brian Campbell, Tyler Myers and Travis Hamonic, we think we can afford it.

Thanks to Jay for a very easy deal.

:coyotes confirm.

We are very happy to add an underrated #1 defenseman to our already strong D for an extra goalie. Thanks to Produce for the quick negotiations.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
I hate(d) this market.

COME ON PEOPLE HOW THE **** DO I STILL HAVE ZUCKER, KUEMPER, BRODIN, DUMBA, GRANLUND, COYLE, ETC......

AAAARGHH!

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:hawks

With the signing of Christian Ehrhoff, my team is pretty much complete, barring any last-minute deals made.

As of today, your Chicago Blackhawks:

Rick Nash - Jonathan Toews - Patrick Kane
Bobby Ryan - Joe Thornton - Marian Hossa
Bryan Bickell - Jordan Staal - Patrick Sharp
Curtis Glencross - Darren Helm - Steve Downie
ex. Andrew Shaw, Marcus Kruger

Duncan Keith - Brent Seabrook
Nicklas Hjalmarsson - Christian Ehrhoff
Mark Giordano - Cody Franson
ex. Nick Leddy

Corey Crawford
Nikolai Khabibulin

With about $5.3m in cap space left, I still have room to add any improvements.

I'm willing to discuss anyone except for Toews, Kane, and Keith in a trade. Glencross, Helm, Downie, Giordano, Ehrhoff, and Franson aren't eligible to be traded.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
1911842.jpg

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Well, I'm going to officially announce the framework of a big deal completed last night. There are still pieces involved that will be announced when Thee GM logs back on. But I won't be on much before the deadline, travelling most of today.

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: ANA/CAR]

F - Claude Giroux (50% Retained)

:canes

F - Jeff Skinner
D - Cam Fowler
+ Multiple Prospects to be announced soon
[/fieldset]

Aug 11, 2012
Well, I'm going to officially announce the framework of a big deal completed last night. There are still pieces involved that will be announced when Thee GM logs back on. But I won't be on much before the deadline, travelling most of today.

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: ANA/CAR]

F - Claude Giroux (50% Retained)

:canes

F - Jeff Skinner
D - Cam Fowler
+ Multiple Prospects to be announced soon
[/fieldset]

:canes confirm. The prospects added are:

Max Friberg
Devante Smith-Pelly
Antoine Lagariere
2nd Rounder

When the Giroux sweepstakes boiled down I just took the top 2 spects+ available.

BigBenSF*

:nhl

Since I want to end this game ASAP, I need someone to run the draft pretty soon. There has been interest shown, but I won't be able to do it. It would help me a ton if someone had the time to run it, and it would make a lot of rebuilders happy. Thanks.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:nhl

Since I want to end this game ASAP, I need someone to run the draft pretty soon. There has been interest shown, but I won't be able to do it. It would help me a ton if someone had the time to run it, and it would make a lot of rebuilders happy. Thanks.

I'll do it.

Can teams please post what picks they have?

I'll start. Anaheim has 0 :laugh:

*edit* Wednesday is when I can do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad